Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco finally arrived at the dealer and here are the things I learned today:
  1. The temp dials do have the digital temp display
  2. You don't have to pay for etching or whatever your dealer calls it if you don't want it
  3. Your reservation deposit should be deducted from the final price of the car
  4. GE Credit Union rate easily beats the best dealer rate (3.5% vs 5.5%)
  5. It takes longer to buy a car using third party financing
  6. Just one test drive confirmed that it was well worth the wait.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to drive it home...still waiting for the loan to clear. So if you're going to use a credit union or third party lender - plan ahead and make sure you know what documents they need from the dealer and insurance company along the way or just be patient through the process.

Bronco.jpg
Some dealers in my area have something called Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL). I have a pre-approval with the CU so as my dealer participates in the program it should be very seamless.
Sponsored

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealership also had relationships with several local CUs but none of them could touch the rate.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! It won't let me register because I'm not a dealer, but at least its reassuring that its definitely in the system and movement is happening.
Same here.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 9.42.12 AM

@scottsil With no Order Number, just Load Number I'm guessing my rig isn't on the train yet.

Last edited:

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 9.42.12 AM

@scottsil With no Order Number, just Load Number I'm guessing my rig isn't on the train yet.
If you put your vin into this website and nothing pops up does that mean you haven’t even left the plant?

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here we go build week 11/21/22!!! Was in Glasgow, MT via BNSF rail early this am, Northern Rocky & Cental Cascade Mtn ranges left & she'll be in beautiful Western Washington.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1671051997624

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my Built email and the Baby Picture. 13 days later. Its about 50 miles away as the crow flies and scheduled to leave the stable on the 19th. HOWEVER, me thinks it might get here earlier.
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet image

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my Built email and the Baby Picture. 13 days later. Its about 50 miles away as the crow flies and scheduled to leave the stable on the 19th. HOWEVER, me thinks it might get here earlier.
Was it two separate emails? One that says YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT and another with the picture?

From what I can tell I think my actual build date went from 11/22 (blend) to 11/28 (actual build date, although no notification as such but the tracking page says 11/28). So maybe I'll get the picture in a few days.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received an email w/ picture today. They also sent a YouTube video, but the link doesn't work for some reason.

Looks like Lil_Mule's is right behind ours :).

Our new Bronco is currently sitting on the ramp at our local rail yard waiting for the 10 mile truck journey to our dealership....

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet IfSDvDn

Lil_Mule

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it two separate emails? One that says YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT and another with the picture?

From what I can tell I think my actual build date went from 11/22 (blend) to 11/28 (actual build date, although no notification as such but the tracking page says 11/28). So maybe I'll get the picture in a few days.
One single email, I have had 0 correspondence, unless I initiated it, since the scheduling for production and Vin# email. All of my info has been from the the tracker or my salesman over at Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine. By the way they have been awesome through the whole journey so far.

Sponsored

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my picture from Ford today, too.

Bronco has been sitting in New Orleans for over a week now. Seem to be in the dark until it shows up at dealer.
I swear I think ours is right behind yours and Lil_Mule's is right behind ours :LOL:

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stay positive y'all ! Mine arrived at dealer on Tuesday, got my Assembly Line pic today, and planning for a Saturday pick up. Fingers crossed for a Merry Christmas!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Lil Mul

Last edited:

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received an email w/ picture today. They also sent a YouTube video, but the link doesn't work for some reason.

Looks like Lil_Mule's is right behind ours :).

Our new Bronco is currently sitting on the ramp at our local rail yard waiting for the 10 mile truck journey to our dealership....

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Lil Mul
Thats a great looking build right there! But then again, I am biased.