First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Certainly. My original build date was 10/10/22. It was moved to the 10/17/22 build week and finally to 11/7/22. It was actually built on 11/10/22 (Blend Date). It then stayed on 'chip hold' for a week or so and shipped from Michigan by CSX to eastern MA on 11/28/22. It was delivered to a rail yard in E. Brookfield MA on 12/1/22., where it sat until today waiting for a 'full trailer' to get it to the dealer. 45 mins from rail yard

So, blend date 11/10, shipped 11/28 and delivered on 12/1 to rail yard and dealer on 12/13.
Thanks. Hopefully some more movement from our build week soon.
Sponsored

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updating for folks who want to compare the progression of builds:

Base / 4 Door / MIC hard top

• I was 357 in line
  • 11/10 blend date
  • Original EDD is 12/17-12/22 which is about 2 weeks delayed from what chat had been telling me.

With rail car assigned, updated EDD is 12/23.
Just showed up at the dealer today. Tracked it all the way using the phone line and it took about 2 days after it was unloaded to get to the dealer.

Hopefully everyone's follows suit!

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welp, Iā€™m out.

My ordering dealer took delivery of a 2023 Avalanche Gen 3 Raptor yesterday and they said that I could have it at MSRP if I wanted to drive it off the lot. I wanted it, so they are going to take my Bronco order and sell it when it comes in. Itā€™s a Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 Lux Hardtop in Eruption Green if anyone is looking to score one at a fair price when it comes in. DM me for details, as our dealer has been awesome to work with.

Here is the real kick in the nuts, though. The Raptor has a blend date of 11-22, meaning that Ford was able to build, ship, and deliver it to the north Texas area in 3 weeks time. Either things are getting better in the supply chain or some vehicles are a higher priority to Fordā€™s bottom line.

86FCA140-FDD8-4B9A-A6F9-63AA687BA3DC.jpeg

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welp, Iā€™m out.

My ordering dealer took delivery of a 2023 Avalanche Gen 3 Raptor yesterday and they said that I could have it at MSRP if I wanted to drive it off the lot. I wanted it, so they are going to take my Bronco order and sell it when it comes in. Itā€™s a Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 Lux Hardtop in Eruption Green if anyone is looking to score one at a fair price when it comes in. DM me for details, as our dealer has been awesome to work with.

Here is the real kick in the nuts, though. The Raptor has a blend date of 11-22, meaning that Ford was able to build, ship, and deliver it to the north Texas area in 3 weeks time. Either things are getting better in the supply chain or some vehicles are a higher priority to Fordā€™s bottom line.

Read in Forbes or Fortune a few years ago that the Raptor and the King Ranch line make Ford a 75% profit margin. There is your answer.

P.S You better break her in soon or Iā€™m going to do it for you. See you tomorrow! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welp, Iā€™m out.

Man thatā€™s an amazing color. Congrats.

Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baby Picture! No delivery yet!
Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet 7E47811E-824D-4D92-B573-0E1A19DCD70C

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chat now says my delivery window is pushed out to the 27thā€¦. So itā€™s just slipping week to week.

I'm mentally preparing for a February delivery.

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chat now says my delivery window is pushed out to the 27thā€¦. So itā€™s just slipping week to week.

I'm mentally preparing for a February delivery.
They pushed mine to the 28th, and itā€™s only a 40 minute drive from MAPā€¦

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They pushed mine to the 28th, and itā€™s only a 40 minute drive from MAPā€¦
So frustratingā€¦ good luck. Hopefully we get lucky before Christmas.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 11/07 blend; 11/27 built and off chip hold wildtrak . Just switched directly to delivered at dealer for final prepā€¦ no shipping notice or anything. (Dealer is less then 30 mins from MAP)

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 11/07 blend; 11/27 built and off chip hold wildtrak . Just switched directly to delivered at dealer for final prepā€¦ no shipping notice or anything. (Dealer is less then 30 mins from MAP)
Thatā€™s awesome to hear. Unfortunately Iā€™m still in a holding pattern. They are now saying it will be delivered on the 28th to my dealer. My dealer is in MI, and I am in VA. We are going there for the holidays, so it SOUNDS convenientā€¦ but I canā€™t really drive it back because I canā€™t leave my wife to driver the other car while a 2 year old toddler is left alone in the back seat for a 14 hour drive.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thatā€™s awesome to hear. Unfortunately Iā€™m still in a holding pattern. They are now saying it will be delivered on the 28th to my dealer. My dealer is in MI, and I am in VA. We are going there for the holidays, so it SOUNDS convenientā€¦ but I canā€™t really drive it back because I canā€™t leave my wife to driver the other car while a 2 year old toddler is left alone in the back seat for a 14 hour drive.
Thanks. Good luck. Hopefully youā€™ll get the notification itā€™s delivered soon.

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was able to pick up my A51 base on Monday. Took just under three weeks to deliver to Utah.

So far itā€™s exactly what I wanted, which is a solid old-fashioned 4x4 with just the basics. Iā€™m looking forward to switching out tires and painting the wheels as soon as feasible. I also have a Squatch scheduled for production in 2023, but for 97% of my use this base will be perfect. Hopefully everyone will get their builds soon!

Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet 4FEF3ED0-AC71-44EB-A5C6-0872B6C02344
Sponsored