Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a Christmas Miracle!!! They shipped my Bronco! Estimated date is Dec 24th to the 30th. So I may actually get it this year. Trying to not get too excited until it’s at the dealership.

N2Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s a Christmas Miracle!!! They shipped my Bronco! Estimated date is Dec 24th to the 30th. So I may actually get it this year. Trying to not get too excited until it’s at the dealership.
That ia great news, mine is shipped also and slowly moving from MI to FL, eta Jan 4th to 10th.

69rancherogt

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1969 Ranchero GT, 1964 F350, 1964 Galax
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received my Christmas email also. Shipped email arrived at 4:36 am on 12/24/2022. Hope everyone had a Safe and Merry Christmas!!

Sponsored

Adam80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I randomly checked the tracker on the 22nd and it had changed to shipped. Drove by dealer just for fun that day and it was sitting on the lot! They prepped and had it ready for me that night. Only issue was two very small scrapes on the hood but they are going to have it repainted. Assuring me it will look factory perfect when done.

Drove it to the family Christmas in snow and ice and it was amazing (once I switched out of 2H).

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/9 build. 3-delivery bump notices. Still waiting! Where The F is this thing!!!!!?

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/9 build. 3-delivery bump notices. Still waiting! Where The F is this thing!!!!!?
Big day!!! It's at the dealer. Just arrived tonight! I'm hoping for a Saturday delivery!

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey gang! I pick up the new Bronco on Saturday! Here's a shot of my current Bronco and the new one side by side. Shout out to member @JoshuaPrieto for getting me into the OB a year ago at MSRP! My local dealer is giving me MSRP for trade-in, one year and 10k miles later! It could have been more, but the market is softening here and they have several on the lot now.

Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet zUiAXhprQS2ZklIUuLXrxQ
Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet 8FBC3aPAQYWaytunvzLSYw

zUiAXhprQS2ZklIUuLXrxQ.jpg

8FBC3aPAQYWaytunvzLSYw.jpg
Sponsored