chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco is at the dealer. Went from waiting on shipping to final prep at dealer. She's a beaut!

PXL_20221204_234412665.jpg

PXL_20221204_234758354.jpg

when do you get to pick it up?

my bronco I just found out is in omaha. somehow it went right past des moines and ended up in omaha. smh. I guess I should have ordered it from omaha lol. oh well it is getting closer. hopefully it will get to the dealer tomorrow.

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when do you get to pick it up?

my bronco I just found out is in omaha. somehow it went right past des moines and ended up in omaha. smh. I guess I should have ordered it from omaha lol. oh well it is getting closer. hopefully it will get to the dealer tomorrow.
Dealer says it's in detail and final inspection, when they are ready they will let me know.

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is nobody else seeing any movement, yet? This is the quietest build group week! Is it because we are all on chip hold?

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is nobody else seeing any movement, yet? This is the quietest build group week! Is it because we are all on chip hold?
Built now, but my delivery window just keeps pushing out, still awaiting shipping

Sponsored

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also built now (since 11/28) and waiting for shipping. I reached out to Ford chat who informed me "the status of your vehicle order is "Released". This means the vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment".

When my bronco was marked built on 11/28, estimated delivery was 12/15-12/21. This hasn't changed yet.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is sitting in a railyard in Illinois. Once it heads this way, I'll probably try and start selling my car.

Wtrakfan

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse and Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a 11/9 build date that has been in production (chip hold) ever since. Just received a call from my dealer yesterday with an updated delivery of 12/20. First thing this morning I get an email from Ford saying it’s built and shipped. I’m only 4 hours from the plant, so I’m not sure why it’ll take 2 weeks by carrier to get here.

Mines a loaded WT so hopefully others will start to see movement. I’m sure Ford wants to get them in before the end of the year.

Last edited:

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I’m glad it doesn’t appear to be a widespread thing, and you guys at least have them on their way soon (hopefully). I talked with Ford Chat (called them) on Sunday and they suggested I call the “Bronco support team” to see why mine is on chip hold while newer 2023 MYs were being delivered. I didn’t get much more information from them on Monday, other than the option to file a formal complaint (which I reluctantly did since my former car dealing wife suggested I should absolutely do). Still not seeing any activity.

The estimated delivery date was the same as you mentioned, 12/15-12/21, with it being emphasized by the Bronco support team that this was merely an estimate, and I shouldn’t be relying on to make holiday plans (I live in VA, and was hoping to pick this up in Detroit while visiting family over Christmas, and need to make appropriate travel plans with the family)

Needless to say, I am bummed because I don’t think I can count on getting *MY* Bronco, but my dealer said he may have some I could buy instead while in town. I told him I may take him up on that if mine is still not done, but it depends on what he’s got, and if he would still honor the price protection on top of MSRP on whatever it is… I am not sure that’s likely, though.

N2Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m a 11/9 build date that was been in production (chip hold) ever since. Just received a call from my dealer yesterday with an updated delivery of 12/20. First thing this morning I get an email from Ford saying it’s built and shipped. I’m only 4 hours from the plant, so I’m not sure why it’ll take 2 weeks by carrier to get here.

Mines a loaded WT so hopefully others will start to see movement. I’m sure Ford wants to get them in before the end of the year.
That is great news! I am one of the 11/09 blend date still on forever chip hold and in forever In Production status....this gives me a small glimmer of hope that maybe in the next few days there is some change of status....

Sponsored

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco is on a train between Omaha and North Platte. Expected arrival at the Salt Lake City transfer yard early morning Dec. 10. Then who knows how long to get on a truck to the dealer.

yvjajamy

Outer Banks
First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel for everyone still waiting for "something" to happen. I got lucky, I was Blend date 11/10, 11/15 Built, 11/17 Shipped. I was on a micro-chip hold for a short period of time. I was 132/704 in production line so not sure if that was why it wasn't a long wait for chip. I'm on the west coast, I heard tonight from CSX automated line that my vehicle has been "released to the customer", so I'm assuming that means it is currently in the hands of my dealership and I will be taking possession of it in a couple days! It took 19 days to get from MAP to Oregon. Ordered 4/2021, 2 Door, Sasquatch, Lux.

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco is sitting in Omaha since sunday night. less than an hour from my house. now it has to go past my home to Des Moines by truck before they can do the dealer prep so I can drive the hour to pick it up. crazy stuff. I am sure it made sense to someone.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bronco is sitting in Omaha since sunday night. less than an hour from my house. now it has to go past my home to Des Moines by truck before they can do the dealer prep so I can drive the hour to pick it up. crazy stuff. I am sure it made sense to someone.
So close…but it makes it even more of a painful and annoying wait.

I’m only 30 mins from the plant, so mine sitting there is killing me lol.

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel better now… checked the ford tracker, and they finally got me out of “in production”, so I’m hoping the chip hold is over!
Sponsored