Sponsored

11th Times the Charm! Finally Got My Window Sticker!

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT: I finally got my Window Sticker! Stoked is an understatement!

TL;DR: My build date has been pushed back 11 times. I'm sad about it.

So, originally I was issued a V.I.N. on May 27th. My dealer called to let me know. I was super excited and shortly thereafter I got the official email with my VIN that said I was scheduled to be built the week of July 26th.

That date got pushed back, and I found out through my dealer (he showed me his screen at the dealership) that I was moved to the week of August 9th. Then I got an email from Ford stating that my build had been moved from August 9th to the week of August 16th.

Then another email, and another call from my dealer letting me know it's been pushed back. And so it went, until today. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet, but I used the chat option to find out my exact build date... And I was pushed back again, for the 11th time since this all started.

At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get pushed back into MY22.

Honestly, I would really hope that Ford would stop doing this to me, my dealer has shown me my build in his system and Ford has it designated as "Priority 2" for months now.

It's Pavlovian at this point. Getting my hopes up month after month only to crush them a week or two outside of my build date.

This is my 11th push to date.

People are going to say, "At least you got a VIN" or something of the like, but really, at this point, I would rather not have had one and not been pushed back eleven times. It wears on you, I've got shit to do.

Things change, priorities change. I found out I have a tumor on my kidney and having this vehicle before my wife's birthday was like a small beacon in an otherwise dreary month of bad news.

Looks like that ship has sailed and caught fire and hit an iceberg and caught fire more.

I really try not to complain, but this is ridiculous.

Eleven times, Ford. Really? Did I kick your dog or something?

My build, for those curious:

Race Red
2 Door
Badlands
2.7L
Sasquatch
Lux

Edit: My dealer did let me know that my date had been changed, but I had already found out through FordPerformance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang, that is bad Rick. I'm sure it's quite aggravating, and an emotional roller coaster. Mines one that's on the short end of the stick with the new allocation, and moved from '22 to possibly'24. But, I still think you're caught up in a worse situation. For you Ford is like that little red headed girl I dated in high school. Just a big 'ol tease. Good luck, I hope this ends soon and they finally built your ride.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, originally I was issued a V.I.N. on May 27th. I was super excited and shortly thereafter I got the news that I was scheduled to be built the week of July 26th.

That date got pushed back, and I found out through my dealer (he showed me his screen at the dealership) that I was moved to the week of August 9th. Then I got an email from Ford stating that my build had been moved from August 9th to the week of August 16th.

Then another email, and another call from my dealer letting me know it's been pushed back. And so it went, until today. I have not gotten an email from Ford yet, but I used the chat option to find out my exact build date... And I was pushed back again, for the 11th time since this all started.

I this point, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get pushed back into MY22.

Honestly, I would really hope that Ford would stop doing this to me, my dealer has shown me my build in his system and Ford has it designated as "Priority 2" for months now.

It's Pavlovian at this point. Getting my hopes up month after month only to crush them a week or two outside of my build date.

This is my 11th push to date.

People are going to say, "At least you got a VIN" or something of the like, but really, at this point, I would rather not have had one and not been pushed back eleven times. It wears on you, I've got shit to do.

Things change, priorities change. I found out I have a tumor on my kidney and having this vehicle before my wife's birthday was like a small beacon in an otherwise dreary month of bad news.

Looks like that ship has sailed and caught fire and hit an iceberg and caught fire more.

I really try not to complain, but this is ridiculous.

Eleven times, Ford. Really? Did I kick your dog or something?

My build, for those curious:

Race Red
2 Door
Badlands
2.7L
Sasquatch
Lux
I know exactly how you feel. I was the first one to get a VIN on here back in April. 7 pushes later and still don't have my Bronco. But I also ordered almost all the deadly sins.

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know exactly how you feel. I was the first one to get a VIN on here back in April. 7 pushes later and still don't have my Bronco. But I also ordered almost all the deadly sins.
Yeah, that was my mistake too. I ordered "what I really wanted" and that's come back to bite me.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is compounded by actually getting a VIN. Once that happened, you couldn't even change things to make it an easier, less constrained build. Agreed that it bites. They should at least give you the option of letting you off the hook to push to MY22 or alter the build.

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

…i got an email late last night pushing me back another week. Originally got a VIN in April only to be pushed back at least 10 times. At this point i assume that my Bronco will come down the line and immediately after Ford will shut it down and the next bronco coming down the line will be a 2022.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, that was my mistake too. I ordered "what I really wanted" and that's come back to bite me.
In the grand scheme of things why settle for something you don't really want-of course if you don't need a new car this very moment (ie old car is dying etc)

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the grand scheme of things why settle for something you don't really want-of course if you don't need a new car this very moment (ie old car is dying etc)
Yeah, and that's really the only reason I'm still hanging on. I don't need a new car.

Reactions: Axe

K_Cradd

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

…i got an email late last night pushing me back another week. Originally got a VIN in April only to be pushed back at least 10 times. At this point i assume that my Bronco will come down the line and immediately after Ford will shut it down and the next bronco coming down the line will be a 2022.
I feel ya. I'm in the exact same situation. Pushed 10 times with pretty close to the same build dates as you. Sucks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will always be reminded of your Bronco Ordering FIASCO when this one is played....
Ford Bronco 11th Times the Charm!  Finally Got My Window Sticker! 1634905022961

Last edited:
OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will always be reminded of your Bronco Ordering FIASCO when this one is played....
Ford Bronco 11th Times the Charm!  Finally Got My Window Sticker! 1634905022961
THIS will ABSOLUTELY be the very first song that's played in Bronco when/if it gets delivered.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS will ABSOLUTELY be the very first song that's played in Bronco when/if it gets delivered.
yeah for you this will be most appropriate !

For me I think "The Waiting" by Tom Petty will be a good choice
Sponsored