Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Funny, because as I sit here on my 6" phone screen reading about your story, I thought you were going down the path of how crazy we are for "needing" that 12" screen.

I watch tv, movies, just about everything on my phone... But when Bronco offered me up 12 vs 8, I had to have it!

...man that post can be taken different ways!
I was dead set on NOT getting the 12" ..I was SOLD on the BB with the mid package and SAS.

Today I CAVED. Swapped my order to a WILDTRACK w HIGH PKG.

X-
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this mentality pre-Covid! I’ve always just bought what I want lol. Live it up!!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who has worked in banking for a long time, I'll tell you this. If you are already forking out $45-50k+ for a vehicle, if you can't afford the extra $2500 for the High package that you want, you can't afford the vehicle itself!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who has worked in banking for a long time, I'll tell you this. If you are already forking out $45-50k+ for a vehicle, if you can't afford the extra $2500 for the High package that you want, you can't afford the vehicle itself!
Do you use that avatar on your business cards, Mr. Banker? 😂

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're not kidding. I lost my GF of 23 years in December '19. She was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and diabetes in early May '18. I went into full nurse and dietitian mode when she was able to come home after 2 weeks. Actually got her numbers so good after several months, that she didn't need meds any more for the diabetes. Got her down to ideal healthy weight, and through our efforts improved her EF from 5% to 39% MUGA scan after 7 months. They were so impressed they said see you in a year for tests! Life seemed great, and her condition seemed manageable. We squeaked out another 11 months together, before her heart just stopped one night in her sleep - just poof, gone. Even now I just still can't wrap my head around it. And only three weeks before her one year scheduled tests. Felt like my life had completely crashed and ended, I was a living ghost. Then BOOM pandemic three months later. It's pretty difficult to attempt to move on when you're locked up by yourself. You can imagine how dark things got.

She knew fully my love for "toys", and always supported my interests. So when the Bronco reveal came around, with the reservation process and all the research and fun on this and BN website - I'm telling you as dumb as it sounds - it kept me out of that really dark place that I could have so easily sunk further in to. It really helped pull me out. I finally had a much needed distraction and passion for something again. I never spent 50k+ on a vehicle either, but you're right damnit - life is short with no guarantee of tomorrow. Sorry to spill my life story, but yeah, I feel incredibly lucky as well, to still be with the living. Really makes you appreciate the little things.
Good....for..
.you...thats awesome

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I measure things differently than most. When I see that 12" screen it looks like 24" to me.

Bronco Owner

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone actually posted the true dimensions of the 12" vs 8" screens. Height and Width ?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone actually posted the true dimensions of the 12" vs 8" screens. Height and Width ?
I don’t have an exact measurement, but judging by my 12.9” iPad Pro, which has a screen that measures exactly 12.9” diagonally, I would expect the screens to be measured diagonally. 🤷‍♂️

For example (not trying to be snarky):

Ford Bronco 12” Screen! Lol CD706F65-18FD-46B6-BF96-C8022C771A4F

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see confirmation of that assumption.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok! So I’m highly entertained as my husband sits on the couch with a whiskey and watching a video on his phone!
he says “holy cow! The 2022 F250 is getting a 12” screen!” Mind you get just took delivery of his 2021 Iconic Silver F250 a week ago.
My response as I sip a beautiful Prosecco: “ OH I’m getting that in MY Bronco!! I spent a fortune and it’ll have everything, you’ll learn to love it!!! “

Yes. I get what I want but I work hard for it!!!
I have never in my life spent this on a vehicle. If 2020 taught us anything-life is precious, life is short, and I’m gonna drive The best looking vehicle in the subdivision! Lol 😂 I have been through a lot in life. Sometimes I wonder why or how I survived a few situations- but I’m here . I’m so grateful for what I have and will always be a hard worker! Please don’t take this as a brag situation but as a “HOLY SHIT “ I’m incredibly lucky situation! 😎.
Finally got a screen protector for mine
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-infotainment-screen-protective-film.33066/

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sit in front of large 4K monitors all day for work. I don’t need another large monitor in my Bronco. I test drove a wildtrack with the high package and thought the screen was more distracting then the ugly colored interior 😁
Sponsored