Megla Don

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a video from the shop doing my tint, matte ppf, windshield protective film and ceramic on all the black stuff. They do a vid every Wednesday of what's going on in the shop. My Bronco is at the 2:50 mark of the video. My Bronco is also the least expensive vehicle in the shop :LOL: :ROFLMAO: These guys have a gold mine going on.

E2theD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I may be the only one in this build week who does not have their Bronco yet :(

Dealer sent this screen cap today.

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 1680577324261

FInal delivery made March 10?? but its in Michigan still??? Delivery is supposed to be in Conroe, TX btw. Ford corporate says that there is conflicting information in the "system" about where my vehicle is! About as close as they will get to admitting they lost my Bronco, ugh. My guess is its recall related. But why woud the status be final delivered? Could the dealer have sold it and are just blowing smoke? 2 plus years of waiting and now this feels like a real slap in the face.

Sponsored

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine's been in the shop for almost a month with the dash ripped apart. Air isn't switching over to the dash vents and they are trying to replace the air circulation box.

Granted they offered to put it back together after they received the wrong box. I didn't want them to put it together and rip it apart again knowing how fragile all the plastic trim clips are so I've let them keep it the entire time.

Anyways.. after 2 incorrect parts and them opening up a case directly with Ford ... we're in hopes that the correct box is finally coming. Lol

OregonGirl

Badlands
First Name
Shelby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I may be the only one in this build week who does not have their Bronco yet :(

Dealer sent this screen cap today.

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 1680577324261

FInal delivery made March 10?? but its in Michigan still??? Delivery is supposed to be in Conroe, TX btw. Ford corporate says that there is conflicting information in the "system" about where my vehicle is! About as close as they will get to admitting they lost my Bronco, ugh. My guess is its recall related. But why woud the status be final delivered? Could the dealer have sold it and are just blowing smoke? 2 plus years of waiting and now this feels like a real slap in the face.
I hope they meant APRIL 10th….mine showed as “delivered” on the tracker about 3 days before it actually arrived at the dealership - the dealer couldn’t say exactly where it was but thought it was somewhere in the state…tracking even for the dealerships isn’t super accurate, which is crazy to me, but you will love it when it gets here…

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally have my Bronco back. Entire dash came out for them to replace the air distribution box.

Ford kept sending the wrong part and was arguing with the dealership about it being the correct one. I had to throw a fit to Ford and they finally sent the correct part. My dealership has been awesome through everything.

While waiting for it to be finished I found a ridiculous sale on some 34" BFG Ko2s and have a Bilstein lift to put on it.
Sponsored