Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome I’ll check when I get home. How the hell do people figure this out haha
The easiest way is to take that link, and erase the 8 "x's" at the end of the link and manually enter in your 8 digit order number, and it should work for you. Good luck!
Sponsored

PDXOuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Nova
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, it is not that it is delayed. There are two different ford pages that track, the one you show in your screenshot is the main one. Then, there is a backdoor one as well that shows that build week date...here is a link to it, once you get to the page just replace the xxxxxxxx in the webpage with your 8 digit original order number with your dealer and you will see the backdoor order page. Here is the link: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx
Mine doesn’t work. My dealership was bought out by another dealership a year after my original reservation. And my original reservation number no longer shows up in the system. However, I do have a confirmed, build according to Ford chat, but that does not allow me to search this back door.

rskiba

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Badlands, '23 F-350 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The regular link supplied with my build confirmation email for 12/19 is working but the back end one does not since my order number to me seems strange. Definitely not 8 digits. Side note: this was a '22 order in November last year bumped to '23MY

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 1670611757899

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine doesn’t work. My dealership was bought out by another dealership a year after my original reservation. And my original reservation number no longer shows up in the system. However, I do have a confirmed, build according to Ford chat, but that does not allow me to search this back door.
Geez that is crazy...maybe ford marketing or the ford chat people can get you the build date then. I just used ford chat and they said my build date is 12/19.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The regular link supplied with my build confirmation email for 12/19 is working but the back end one does not since my order number to me seems strange. Definitely not 8 digits. Side note: this was a '22 order in November last year bumped to '23MY

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 1670611757899
The 8 digit number would have come way back when you made your original reservation, not your order. The order number is different. In the email I got from ford from my original reservation, they called it an "order ID" and it is 8 digits.

Sponsored

rskiba

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Badlands, '23 F-350 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had a reservation, just placed an order last fall in November.
Thanks.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 8 digit number would have come way back when you made your original reservation, not your order. The order number is different. In the email I got from ford from my original reservation, they called it an "order ID" and it is 8 digits.
I also found the number in an email I got from Ford in September saying it was time to update my bronco order for a '23....this was before I placed my official order...

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My order number is 4 digits but this is different the a reservation number. The backdoor site doesn't work for orders made without a reservation, from what I understand. FYI.

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ayyyyy let’s go. Idk what nerd on this website figured it out but sliding in the backdoor worked! Always does!
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 0FBB9ADD-7718-4666-BC7D-4FF8B68868FF

PDXOuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Nova
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ayyyyy let’s go. Idk what nerd on this website figured it out but sliding in the backdoor worked! Always does!
Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 0FBB9ADD-7718-4666-BC7D-4FF8B68868FF

Sponsored

ShittinBritts

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just pushed from a 12/19 build date to a 12/22 build date (here we go again).

I mentioned it in my last build week thread recently, but everyone should bug their dealer to sign them up for VINview. It pushes real time updates to my cell phone for any sort of movement (however negative the movement might be).

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got pushed back to 1/9

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the dreaded email. Pushed back to week of 1/9
Do you have a link for the 1/9 build week group? ...I cannot find it.