Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally took delivery yesterday. It arrived at Granger Monday. 8 miles on the odometer at purchase and we're sitting at 258 after the drive home and cruising with the kids. What a euphoric feeling to finally get behind the wheel.

received_875693103765652.jpeg

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built week before yours and you beat me to shipping! Excited for you! Let me know how long it takes for it to get from rail yard to dealer. Congrats though!
Thanks!

Which dealer is your Raptor going to?

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone in Colorado get their 12/5 build week Bronco delivered yet?

Most recent shipping date bumped yet again. This time to 1/15 and going out on a limb here guessing tomorrow will be no different than estimated dates of the past.
I count 4 on the spreadsheet from Colorado that show not delivered. Our dealer appears to have 2 Broncos awaiting transport as well (per their web site)

Mainly asking as there are numerous Broncos from the more recent build weeks getting delivered as our 12/5s are still sitting.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this be the week? Shipped 12/12. Gotten a few emails delaying shipping. Arrived in Dallas area before New Years, however there's not enough trucks. Ford is relying on 3rd party "hotshots" that can only transport 2 or 3 cars at a time for all model deliveries.

IMG_20230115_081710.jpg

skbheffner

Black Diamond
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No delivery yet for us.

According to Western Slope Ford it arrived in the Denver area and is off the train. We are waiting for truck transport to Grand Junction. They said the trucks don’t drive on days it is snowing in the mountains, so we are rooting for some clear days in the future!
Anyone in Colorado get their 12/5 build week Bronco delivered yet?

Most recent shipping date bumped yet again. This time to 1/15 and going out on a limb here guessing tomorrow will be no different than estimated dates of the past.
I count 4 on the spreadsheet from Colorado that show not delivered. Our dealer appears to have 2 Broncos awaiting transport as well (per their web site)

Mainly asking as there are numerous Broncos from the more recent build weeks getting delivered as our 12/5s are still sitting.

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No delivery yet for us.

According to Western Slope Ford it arrived in the Denver area and is off the train. We are waiting for truck transport to Grand Junction. They said the trucks don’t drive on days it is snowing in the mountains, so we are rooting for some clear days in the future!
Good to know. When I called ford the gal told me it was still in Michigan. I found the tracking info showing it'll will go through a Henderson (denver) shipping yard. It shows inactive on their end.

We are tired of waiting. Our trade has taken a significant hit the past 3 months. A $500 pco expired. We had a sales tax increase 1/1/23. It's only money, right?

Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally took delivery yesterday. It arrived at Granger Monday. 8 miles on the odometer at purchase and we're sitting at 258 after the drive home and cruising with the kids. What a euphoric feeling to finally get behind the wheel.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet IMG_20230115_081710
Excellent! I like your truck- looks a lot like mine. Is the wife happy too (Now that you finally got it)? Mine’s pissed that I keep ordering accessories 😁

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent! I like your truck- looks a lot like mine. Is the wife happy too (Now that you finally got it)? Mine’s pissed that I keep ordering accessories 😁
She honestly likes it more than I thought she would. I'm gonna be fighting her to drive it, which I wasn't really planning on. Lol. Haven't started buying accessories yet, but she's asked for steps so I'm thinking I can sneak some after market slider/steps and she'll think it was her idea. 🤣👍🏻

Calvdaboss

Base
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else waiting on a Granger delivery 1/28-2/3?

Andyn87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12/8 build date finally shipped today going to Russell Smith Ford in Houston

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else waiting on a Granger delivery 1/28-2/3?
I am. The csx tracker said it arrived in Omaha but there hasn’t been an update since the 14th.
Sponsored