First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am. The csx tracker said it arrived in Omaha but there hasn’t been an update since the 14th.
Did yours ship on the 15th too? I was really excited because a few others shipped then and already delivered but apparently not mine.
Sponsored

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did yours ship on the 15th too? I was really excited because a few others shipped then and already delivered but apparently not mine.
[/QUOTE

Mine shipped on the 5th. Hopefully we get our broncos very soon.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s finally on its way! Built Dec 12. ETA by January 24th to Portland. Tracker has it released from CNX to BNSF so it has actually left MAP.

Bigdeer2000

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was built on 12/13. Shipping date by convoy has been bumped several times from original arrival date 12/26-31. On 4th bump now to 1/28. Dealer said when they get deep in the lot they get bypassed for shipping. Don’t know what to believe anymore. I am wondering if the government is running ford. it feels just like trying to get a dock permit from TVA.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend was 11/22 but it was on chip hold and not built until 12/05. It was loaded in Wayne MI 1/10 and arrived in Gibson IN just south of Chicago on 1/16 at 8 am. Just another 430 miles to St. Paul MN but my dealer tells me recent arrivals are sitting at that rail yard for about a week before being loaded on a car transport for the final 25 miles. I should see it around the end of January and the 29th is the two year anniversary of my first order date. It will be going out for Katzkin leather as soon as it arrives at my dealer so just a few more weeks…..

7/20/20 reservation. OBX/MIC/LUX/Sasquatch/2.7/HD Modular/Hoop Steps

Sponsored

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco made it from Michigan to New Orleans in a week. It's just over an hour away from me now. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic that they will actually hit my current delivery window (1/18-1/24). I'm just hoping that I'm not one of those horror stories that sits at a railyard for weeks or months *knocks on wood

Mhstwirler1

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend, 2019 Ford F-350 dually and 2021 Tesla SL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you! Grand Prairie Ford. Best and easiest experience I’ve ever had.
Did they charge you any mark up or try to add anything? I ordered from
Them also and it’s suppose to be there by the end of the month.

KatoS550

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they charge you any mark up or try to add anything? I ordered from
Them also and it’s suppose to be there by the end of the month.
I had a pre-existing price agreement. The only adds were things I wanted any way - tint, wheel locks. I definitely got a warranty just in case I inherited some of the known bugs.

If you don’t have a salesperson already, I highly recommend Ron Smith or Jackie Mercer.

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Yarder Any updates on yours getting to dealer?
Tracker has changed dates a couple of times... Originally 1-27 to 2-2 then 1-11 to 1-18 and now shows 1-16 to 1-22. Dealer said it should be delivered to them this week but no firm date.

Sponsored

Mhstwirler1

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend, 2019 Ford F-350 dually and 2021 Tesla SL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a pre-existing price agreement. The only adds were things I wanted any way - tint, wheel locks. I definitely got a warranty just in case I inherited some of the known bugs.

If you don’t have a salesperson already, I highly recommend Ron Smith or Jackie Mercer.
If you don’t mind me asking do you remember how much they charged you for that? Those things aren’t bad add ons. I’ve been working with Lawrence the internet guy. I asked him about doing the ford performance engine tune for the 2.3 but he said he had to ask.

KatoS550

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don’t mind me asking do you remember how much they charged you for that? Those things aren’t bad add ons. I’ve been working with Lawrence the internet guy. I asked him about doing the ford performance engine tune for the 2.3 but he said he had to ask.
They have a good service department and service management. I would be confident in them handling FRPP tunes and such.

I’d have to go back and look but it was nominal.

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After Emailing a list of people at Ford last week my wife received a phone call from someone at Ford today. Sounds like the same explanation I was told a week earlier about supply chain, blah blah same stuff everyone is sick of hearing... BUT They informed her the Bronco was shipped on Sunday the 15th and expect it to be at the dealership on Monday the 23rd!
I hope this is good news for the other Colorado orders as well. I would imagine orders to the same region would be shipped together.
This info was not updated on the Ford tracker website.

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After Emailing a list of people at Ford last week my wife received a phone call from someone at Ford today. Sounds like the same explanation I was told a week earlier about supply chain, blah blah same stuff everyone is sick of hearing... BUT They informed her the Bronco was shipped on Sunday the 15th and expect it to be at the dealership on Monday the 23rd!
I hope this is good news for the other Colorado orders as well. I would imagine orders to the same region would be shipped together.
This info was not updated on the Ford tracker website.
Either I can give your wife my order info and let her do her thing or you can give me the list of email addresses. :D

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Either I can give your wife my order info and let her do her thing or you can give me the list of email addresses. :D
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/

Scroll down on this page, you'll find them. One of the emails did not work. She had received phone calls from more than one person but only was able to answer one of the calls. Not saying her talking to someone changed anything it was just nice to know it was shipped. Plus the gal gave us a contact to get our expired PCOs to be active again.
Sponsored