Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also got my Granger ESP quote so that is ready to go once I take delivery. Doing a 8yr/100k prem.
Sponsored

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reached out again and this time they told me I have no railcar assigned, but it's marked as "Shipped from plant". Not sure how there's no railcar if it has shipped, so at this point I'm assuming I'll just get a random call from my dealer when it shows up.

I know where the railyard is where they unload the cars so I'm fighting the urge to drive out there and look for it every day this week.
Mine shipped around 12/10 and my delivery date range was delayed once (now 12/30-1/5) and still no railcar information. FWIW, Ford Chat said that sometimes they simply don't get railcar information for some shipments. My dealer typically takes about 2 weeks to respond to my emails (Ford Store Morgan Hill), so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the updated delivery estimate is accurate.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw the tracker update today to “final preparation,” so I checked with dealer and she said it just arrived. Going to get it Thursday because the finance department is fully booked for the day. Ugh so close! I asked her to send me a picture to hold me over until Thursday.

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger has a decent amount of builds, I haven't checked the trail car. I don't want to cause myself stress. But I'm making a good assumption it's out there with the rest of you. The wait is finally coming to an end. Really looking forward to it.

Sponsored

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine shipped around 12/10 and my delivery date range was delayed once (now 12/30-1/5) and still no railcar information. FWIW, Ford Chat said that sometimes they simply don't get railcar information for some shipments. My dealer typically takes about 2 weeks to respond to my emails (Ford Store Morgan Hill), so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the updated delivery estimate is accurate.
looks like i’m in the same dealership and situation as you. shipped 12/16 with the same (delayed) delivery estimate but no tracking info. called ford marketing a few times last week and they said it left the factory for sure. although first time said it left via convoy, second said rail, third said no idea if it went via rail or convoy. every time they told me dealership should have more info but it’s been hard getting a response from TFSMH ever since they forgot to add SAS in to the MY23 conversion. bet we’re same ghost train.

other people in the forum that were delivered to cali seemed to be within 3-4 weeks. hope thats a good indication on when to expect ours.

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

curious for those that have some sort of tracking info(rail car #) provided. is your pizza tracker showing a date under the “shipped” stage with a checkmark?

or is it still showing no date and the white circle even though you have confirmed shipping info?

CCC5

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s a couple of awaiting shipment forums and even going back through like October and September build date forums of people still in this built but “awaiting shipment” hell limbo and a lot of people are saying prepare to wait 60-90 days from built date.
I’m right there with you guys since 12/06.
Mine is the same. 12/9 blend, 12/13 build date, and my dealer says it’s been “released” … but I have been “awaiting shipment” for 2 weeks now even though the pizza tracker says arranging shipment should only take a “few days to a week.”

Sponsored

Brandy73

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
curious for those that have some sort of tracking info(rail car #) provided. is your pizza tracker showing a date under the “shipped” stage with a checkmark?

or is it still showing no date and the white circle even though you have confirmed shipping info?
Mine shipped on December 16th via rail .. the tracker shows shipped w the white circle, no date

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINALLY the wait is over. Showed up late today, we signed all papers and will pick up tomorrow when pdi is completed!

66DF40DB-E78E-4347-82CE-B66CBB6B7EB5.jpeg

2F60FD73-7933-45F5-92B9-2E279F09D7B9.jpeg
Sponsored