Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you pick up your bronco? If so how long from Omaha to granger
I don't want to speak out of turn here, but she and I had pretty much the same travel experience pertaining to our Broncos. Mine arrived in Omaha on Dec 24th, and hers was the 27th if I remember correctly. They delivered to Granger on Jan 9th. That time frame was maddening to say the least, as it's only about 150 miles to the dealership from there. Lol.

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't want to speak out of turn here, but she and I had pretty much the same travel experience pertaining to our Broncos. Mine arrived in Omaha on Dec 24th, and hers was the 27th if I remember correctly. They delivered to Granger on Jan 9th. That time frame was maddening to say the least, as it's only about 150 miles to the dealership from there. Lol.
ths K you for the info. Did granger take a long time to prep before you could pick it up

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been in omaha since the 14th. I can’t wait for this roller coaster ride to be over.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you pick up your bronco? If so how long from Omaha to granger
@Fedexman1978 is correct on the timing. Artemis' travel dates are also in my signature. Keep in mind that Granger doesn't control the transport from the final rail yard to their dealership. This can take a few days or more. The transport company is not only waiting for a full truckload of vehicles, but they'll inspect and sign off on each vehicle. Once they get to the dealership, Granger also does their inspection before signing off. Then it takes two days for PDI. My Bronco arrived at the dealership on Jan 9, and was ready for pickup on Jan 12. Very easy and stress-free experience at Granger. I did a write-up on the experience in my 11/14 build week group. Also did a write-up on the Bestop Trektop installation. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions! Good luck on your delivery!

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ths K you for the info. Did granger take a long time to prep before you could pick it up
They were slammed the week I picked up, but they accommodated me the best they could. It delivered to them on a Monday and I wanted to pick it up on Friday and they made it happen. I imagine I could have gotten it sooner had I asked them. The experience at Granger was top notch. For reference, the week I picked up they had received 8 truck loads of cars and one arrived while we were there. It's quite impressive what a little dealership in Central IA has achieved.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same, sitting in Omaha since Jan 15. Eta 1/28-2/3
Mine has been sitting in St. Paul, MN, just 25 miles from my dealer since 1/18. My dealer has 14 Broncos sitting at that rail yard, so I'm not alone. My blend date was 11/22, but it was on chip hold, and my "built" email came on 12/05. My baby pic showed up two days ago. The funniest part is the MIC top was ordered for our cold MN winters and held up my order likely about a year. We will become empty nesters in August and I no longer need or want the MIC top because my Bronco will winter in Florida 7 months every winter. I'll be selling it for $5k or more and getting the MyTop power soft top, lol.

7/20/20 reservation ordered 1/29/21.

OBX with most of the sins, including Lux, 2.7L, HD Modular, etc.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet fullsizeoutput_2413b

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were slammed the week I picked up, but they accommodated me the best they could. It delivered to them on a Monday and I wanted to pick it up on Friday and they made it happen. I imagine I could have gotten it sooner had I asked them. The experience at Granger was top notch. For reference, the week I picked up they had received 8 truck loads of cars and one arrived while we were there. It's quite impressive what a little dealership in Central IA has achieved.
Thank you all for the info. Looks like a might be in for a bit of a wait.

Sponsored

Andyn87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, I'm at Tommie Vaughn. Close, but probably different trucks. Was hoping you possibly had an update on when they would be offloaded. Were you on the train that got to Pearland on Saturday, 1/21, or have you been there longer?
This yours?

3BF2D681-E78B-445C-B961-A1401D06E2BD.jpeg

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might be getting some good news today. I just got the call that mine is ready for pick up tonight.
That's awesome! Still crickets on my end but hopefully soon.

Just out of curiosity, is yours showing on your dealer's website as inventory now that it's been received?
Sponsored