Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully, one of those is straightening out the coordination of the OBX interior between the seats and dash. Have you seen a Navy Pier cloth interior in your travels on the floor?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There inlies a serious problem then. Customers loved it, it wasn't an expensive paint to make, no special applications or bots required.

So change it to asphalt, that will really stir that "I don't know, washing-machine white or everyone-already-has-it silver?" demographic.

Threading the needle a little close there on the ol' target demographic for an American company. Sounds like something ze Germans would be up at night about.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can hardly tell a difference sas vs no sas in these pics. That’s why I so badly wish I could see these in person.

I strongly prefer the upgraded badlands wheels, but don’t want to have Sasquatch regret.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nah, there are about 5 VB painted cars at every Ford dealership across the country. Guess they didn't feel the need to pump out more of the same so we could see it, again, for the first time.
Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? e3a912a65313553258dfa322a92951fc.pn

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ashley ask Stig where are they taking the new build Bronco is it for dealer sample thank you very much
Seems they are still units from testing the process.. these units got out all different directions! Testing at the facility down the road, some go home with engineers, I still think they are a while away yet from going to dealers for training and showing off! March is when those dealership ppl where invited out to Austin for training. So I see March being the month they go out to dealers. The last part is just my own opinion!

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It seems they are building these things. So where are they going and who are they for. Are they all for testing and show? I am guessing there are many more than we have pictures of. Are they just testing the production line?
Def testing the production line! They only see about 7 or 8 roll down it. Then they stack up. I think they will go to Allen Park. Engineers, big employee bronco road trip that been mentioned. Probably see then start popping up again out west! Arizona seems to be a hot spot!

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just like others, I think the first pics may be a FE based on 12" screen, black bead lock rings, console and dash cover color (NP). And as much as I doubted NP, it looks pretty good! Thanks for the pics! Merry Christmas.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can hardly tell a difference sas vs no sas in these pics. That’s why I so badly wish I could see these in person.

I strongly prefer the upgraded badlands wheels, but don’t want to have Sasquatch regret.
2 or 4-dr?
A 2-dr doesn't need a squatch. A stock 2-dr BL is perfect proportion. If 4-dr, then I would consider the squatch. A 2-dr is a huge b*tch.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 or 4-dr?
A 2-dr doesn't need a squatch. A stock 2-dr BL is perfect proportion. If 4-dr, then I would consider the squatch. A 2-dr is a huge b*tch.
That was my thought as well, but I honestly can’t tell a difference in these pictures of the 4 door with and without. I mean, if I zoom in and really look at the rubber I can tell, but it doesn’t seem to make a huge difference wrt the overall stance. Perhaps there would be a more noticeable difference with the 33” A/T and these upgraded M/T add a little more aggression?

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? 1608670610965

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

?:oops::LOL:?

This is production cactus gray? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Pepperidge farm and many forum members remember a day when Cactus Gray was a color..... Now? Well I guess the pinkies-up, wine & cheese art-gallery crowd who are vigerous off-roaders needed a color to span the incredible gap between Oxford White and Iconic Silver.

Pity.

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? 1608670610965
Lighting changes it. Factory fluorescent vs natural sun

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@VictoryLights (I thought I quoted your response, but I guess not) To my eyes, the A51 needs the larger tire and it could use just a bit of a bump in the trunk. It is a minor difference as it pertains to the BL trim. Other trims, it is much more pronounced especially on the 4-dr. I'm a 2-dr buyer and seeing it in person, really put it in perspective. I think there are going to be some buyers who haven't seen one in person opting for the squatch only to regret it. Blasphemy - I know. But climbing in and out everyday will get old quick. I'll reiterate, the 2-dr is a huge b*tch.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, that’s Cactus Gray? Why even use the word cactus anymore.

Also when does the break end?

giphy.gif

But no seriously thanks Ford workers.
But also seriously, when do they go back to work . . . ? I need my fix
Sponsored