Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

its only going to get worse. Post the dealer.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Between these situations and the reservation/allocation scam, and it is a scam in every definition of the word, itā€™s time to get the consumer advocacy groups involved at the highest level. I would love to see Ford called in front of a congressional committee to answer for this greed. And thatā€™s what this comes down to, greed! Smoke these bastard child Ford executives and smoke them hard!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations, you might have one of the worst dealers in the country. In a couple more days we'll smoke out more of these bastards as people try to reorder for 2022.

I don't know exactly what I would do in your shoes, but it wouldn't involve giving him any ADM. Sorry this is happening to you.

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
So for those of us who were pushed back to MY 2022 is Ford going to allow us the option of transferring our reservation to another dealer?

This would allow existing reservation holders the ability to place their 2022 orders with a dealer who commits upfront to a set price (and avoid any last minute ADM surprises) as well as the option of ordering with a dealer who can provide an accurate assessment of where a timestamp specifically fits within that dealer's 2022 allocation.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its only going to get worse. Post the dealer.
It WILL get worse.

- No xplan
- Priority orders created to jump the timestamp line
- Continued lowering of the customer match requirements and any related penalties
- Very skewed allocation playing field

Ford has repeatedly and consistently given the green light to every disreputable dealership to continue to act poorly and has continued to take away any tools the end customer might use to combat, hold accountable, and if necessary, completely avoid the poor dealerships.

There is absolutely zero reason outside of their own morality and values for a Ford dealership to not continue to milk the cash cow that everyone sees in the Bronco customer.

That appears to be exactly what Ford wants.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You should post this on Mike Levineā€™s Twitter and other social media. This is exactly why people went to Granger. Not for a lower price, but for a set price and an honest transaction. If this is what Ford is promoting with their model, it needs to get aired in the media.
Amen brother, that's why I went Grangers! Good luck to all!

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of this is why the traditional third party dealer network system is garbage. The only reason these scumbags can do this is because dealer lobbies in every state have pushed for ridiculous laws preventing direct sales. We have all ordered these vehicles from Ford. Cronyism and good old boy politics require consumers to go through these rent seeking jackass dealers.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

None of this in believable. Autonation paid $100k for a Bronco? Silly dealers and silly customers.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for those of us who were pushed back to MY 2022 is Ford going to allow us the option of transferring our reservation to another dealer?

This would allow existing reservation holders the ability to place their 2022 orders with a dealer who commits upfront to a set price (and avoid any last minute ADM surprises) as well as the option of ordering with a dealer who can provide an accurate assessment of where a timestamp specifically fits within that dealer's 2022 allocation.
Yes,Ford has stated starting Oct 13 we will be be able to transfer to another dealer. Iā€™m going to actually wait for my dealer to call me to discuss this. Iā€™ll be asking if I need to transfer or are we on the same page

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they don't budge, ask to test drive it just to be sure you're willing to pay that much over sticker... then center punch the nicest Platinum Super Duty on the lot with it.
Now I like the way you think. Just testing the airbags partner, hold on tight!

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the Chicagoland area myself. Please post the dealer first so this awesome group can call them out on this crap , very loudly. Also for us other locals so we can be aware of these dealers and stay the hell away. Good luck, and fight hard for what's right.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer told me in September I would have my Bronco delivered in October, one of the few they were getting this year. Now the GM called today to say he had an urgent matter. Excited, I thought my Bronco was at the dealer. Nope, he wanted to tell me the pricing has changed for my Bronco. They would now have to charge me $15K over MSRP because the value of the Bronco has gone up. And.... the last two Broncos they sold to other customers, turned around and sold them to Autonation for $100K each. If I wanted I sell even at +$15k, I could still make a profit. Seems like bait and switch to me. On a quick check, I did see there are Broncos on the market through Autotnation but they seem to be slightly over MSRP. I heard this happening to others but didn't they would do it to me. Pretty pissed off. Does anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone seen any way overpriced Broncos being resold or getting treated by the dealer this way? MSRP was $44K for my Bronco. WTF
Sad thing is they are being rewarded for this behavior by only having to name match 60% of the Bronco's they sell. (n)

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer told me in September I would have my Bronco delivered in October, one of the few they were getting this year. Now the GM called today to say he had an urgent matter. Excited, I thought my Bronco was at the dealer. Nope, he wanted to tell me the pricing has changed for my Bronco. They would now have to charge me $15K over MSRP because the value of the Bronco has gone up. And.... the last two Broncos they sold to other customers, turned around and sold them to Autonation for $100K each. If I wanted I sell even at +$15k, I could still make a profit. Seems like bait and switch to me. On a quick check, I did see there are Broncos on the market through Autotnation but they seem to be slightly over MSRP. I heard this happening to others but didn't they would do it to me. Pretty pissed off. Does anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone seen any way overpriced Broncos being resold or getting treated by the dealer this way? MSRP was $44K for my Bronco. WTF
I donā€™t understand - donā€™t you have a purchase order / contract with all pricing detailed and a line item that they wonā€™t sell over msrp?
Sponsored