Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While inquiring with one dealer today about possibly transferring, he told me that I'd have to cancel my reservation and re-order through them. My question is, if I cancel my reservation, won't I loose the price protection offered to pre-March reservation/order holders?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post the name of the dealer
Post the name of the manager that called you
Post to Twitter and tag mike Levine

We'll make sure you get that Bronco at MSRP.
This is a good idea. A strong social media campaign is the only way to put a stop to this nonsense. I think we need to create a standard twitter template for those that get hit with a surprise ADM so they can post and tag the right people.

Body (quick example)
Hi Mike, just another victim of Bronco ADM here. Glad I reserved and waited months for my Bronco only to have my dealer charge me $xx over MSRP!

Tags (website links are to articles written about Bronco ADM's, there are probably more):
Mike L
Name of dealer
FoMoCo
MotorBiscuit
MotorTrend
TheDrive
Road&Track
Other?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While inquiring with one dealer today about possibly transferring, he told me that I'd have to cancel my reservation and re-order through them. My question is, if I cancel my reservation, won't I loose the price protection offered to pre-March reservation/order holders?
DO NOT CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION
You will not only lose price protection you will lose your place in line. Wait until Ford makes an announcement about res transfer possibility for MY22 before doing anything

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will not only lose price protection you will lose your place in line. Wait until Ford makes an announcement about res transfer possibility for MY22 before doing anything
Agreed. If any of this actually happens though... You have to understand, I don't trust any of the garbage anymore. I'm currently b&p Ram 1500's and Jeeps to see if anything tickles my fancy. Granger sells both, so đź–• Ford.

edit: I've always liked Ford. Currently drive an F150, but it's teetering on being my last Ford.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post the stealership name.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The dealer told me in September I would have my Bronco delivered in October, one of the few they were getting this year. Now the GM called today to say he had an urgent matter. Excited, I thought my Bronco was at the dealer. Nope, he wanted to tell me the pricing has changed for my Bronco. They would now have to charge me $15K over MSRP because the value of the Bronco has gone up. And.... the last two Broncos they sold to other customers, turned around and sold them to Autonation for $100K each. If I wanted I sell even at +$15k, I could still make a profit. Seems like bait and switch to me. On a quick check, I did see there are Broncos on the market through Autotnation but they seem to be slightly over MSRP. I heard this happening to others but didn't they would do it to me. Pretty pissed off. Does anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone seen any way overpriced Broncos being resold or getting treated by the dealer this way? MSRP was $44K for my Bronco. WTF
I feel for yah, regardless if you did or didn't get an agreed price in writing when ordering. This kind of situation turns what should be a fun experience getting your Bronco, into a crummy experience. It would tick me off big time. Hope things work out for you somehow.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Careful. A reservation does not assure price. It assures a small inflation credit on whatever the dealer decides you have to pay. Also, based on what I have seen I would want explicit language saying that any deposit is refundable if the vehicle is not delivered in some timeframe and that the price cannot be raised under any conditions without your specific approval.

Seems like an honest dealer would already have that language AND they would be happy to show you a purchase agreement **before** you switch your reservation.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dealer name, location and manager name please? tinderlands Lincoln redo

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Careful. A reservation does not assure price. It assures a small inflation credit on whatever the dealer decides you have to pay. Also, based on what I have seen I would want explicit language saying that any deposit is refundable if the vehicle is not delivered in some timeframe and that the price cannot be raised under any conditions without your specific approval.

Seems like an honest dealer would already have that language AND they would be happy to show you a purchase agreement **before** you switch your reservation.
I'm aware of the price credits for each model through next year. Ford didn't have to but it's a nice thing for them to do.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't plan on it. Just exploring my options. He wouldn't answer any detailed questions about allocation and order numbers or how many have been delivered to date. I am most likely staying put and ordering a Jeep until the Bronco is delivered. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. I know what I'm getting with Granger - transparency, honesty, knowledge, customer service, and a damn good price.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are these selling at? Ebay?
eBay, dealerships, Facebook marketplace. Mark Ficken in Charlotte is selling a badlands for $85k.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
eBay, dealerships, Facebook marketplace. Mark Ficken in Charlotte is selling a badlands for $85k.
"selling" or "sold" big difference... My dealer has Broncos with ADM on the lot... it doesn't appear to me that they are flying out the door at 10, 20, 30, 40k over MSRP.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let’s face it, with the dealer allocation plan and parts availability issues, the reservation time stamp really means nothing!

It WILL get worse.

- No xplan
- Priority orders created to jump the timestamp line
- Continued lowering of the customer match requirements and any related penalties
- Very skewed allocation playing field

Ford has repeatedly and consistently given the green light to every disreputable dealership to continue to act poorly and has continued to take away any tools the end customer might use to combat, hold accountable, and if necessary, completely avoid the poor dealerships.

There is absolutely zero reason outside of their own morality and values for a Ford dealership to not continue to milk the cash cow that everyone sees in the Bronco customer.

That appears to be exactly what Ford wants.
Sponsored