First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke to Ford via the usual number. Lady was very polite and knowledgeable.

I was originally an early July build date, pushed back many times until the generic 16-Aug date so many of us have.

That was until sometime in the last week or so.. Now I have a VIN and no production week, per Ford. My dealership is absolutely worthless, but I'll see what they say next. I'll probably wait a few minutes before calling though because I'm about out of patience with Ford at the moment.

I am an early Res (first 90 minutes) who ordered a 4 door Badlands, Cactus Gray, 2.7, Lux w/MIC top.

Just a heads up in case a.)Someone knows what's going on and b.)you have a build date around the same timeframe.. May wanna check.

Edit: Dealership says I have a tentative delivery date of Sept 20th with a finish date of Aug 21st now. REALLY feels like he's just making that up though.

Major discrepancy going on in the info coming from Ford vs Dealership.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called today and have a 8/19 build date.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to believe right now that all Mic tops are suspended. This is such a debacle. I can't imagine that Ford is going to let any more of them out. Just my two cents.

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford yesterday and they said no ETA and that’s even after I told them Ford just sent me an e-mail advising of 8/16 build week (I was curious to see if I had a build date like others). Dealer advised today that I have an 8/18 build day. Ford ended the call with a “your dealer has more info” type of statement. I think they are trying to get us to call the dealer instead of Ford. There is a 8/16 Build week thread that may have more info too.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have to believe right now that all Mic tops are suspended. This is such a debacle. I can't imagine that Ford is going to let any more of them out. Just my two cents.
Then they need another option, fast. My Bronco was built 3 weeks ago and has been sitting outside ever since.
Once these vehicles have been rotting outside for a few months, they won't be sellable. Not to anyone with half a brain, that is.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then they need another option, fast. My Bronco was built 3 weeks ago and has been sitting outside ever since.
Once these vehicles have been rotting outside for a few months, they won't be sellable. Not to anyone with half a brain, that is.

Yeah that’s no good man. I’m starting to really regret the hard top choice, but I have a vin now.. soooooooo, I’m stuck.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

most dealerships park their inventory outside for months at a time……. I think you’ll be OK.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called recently and they said the policy changed, and they were only allowed to advise as to status rather than provide a particular window. They indicated other representatives had been giving out info they weren't supposed to.

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: Dealership says I have a tentative delivery date of Sept 20th with a finish date of Aug 21st now. REALLY feels like he's just making that up though.
My dealership told me roughly the same thing unprompted, sent me an email just last week. So maybe he isn't yanking your chain.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership told me roughly the same thing unprompted, sent me an email just last week. So maybe he isn't yanking your chain.
Hearing your dealer say it means a hell of a lot more than hearing my own. They have been TERRIBLE through the entire order process.. They lost 2 sales from me this year already due to their horrible customer service. Ended up buying an Audi Q7 instead of a Ford Explorer and then a Ford Ranger Tremor from another dealership. No e-mail gets a reply. Phone calls are mostly useless at this point. I have to drive down there and hope I don't get intercepted by my 'sales' guy before I get to someone with actual info. I was JUST about to move my order to a new dealership when I got my VIN, so now I'm stuck.

The irony is I WANT to like the place. Its the closest dealership and the sales manager is really nice in person.. but Jesus, the customer service is the worst Ive experienced from a dealership so far.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
most dealerships park their inventory outside for months at a time……. I think you’ll be OK.
Yeah I guess so, unless you have a leaky top.

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build week 8/16. Scheduled day was the 21st. Moved up to the 19th.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i called today. originally changed to 8/09. now TBD. i dont mind waiting. its like a rollercoaster ride in a bad way.

edit: i do mind the false hope though,

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? if it’s built on the 19th I should have it by end of the month.
Sponsored