Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch. I saw my dealer had a Badlands "newly listed." Gave them a call and was told it already sold. Did not ask the price. Looked up the sticker. Green.

I asked when they would be getting more in, or their demos, and the person I spoke with offered to set me up with a Sport.

When I saved the PDF as a JPEG it changed to black and pink. But it is green.

windowsticker.jpg
Bet Ford doesn’t enforce the penalty’s for dealers selling Broncos to the person that did not reserved it. Or dealers have already found a loophole. Just speculation, but really what can they do to stop the madness. Likely “someone back out of the deal” and the dealer can’t control that.
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bet Ford doesn’t enforce the penalty’s for dealers selling Broncos to the person that did not reserved it. Or dealers have already found a loophole. Just speculation, but really what can they do to stop the madness. Likely “someone back out of the deal” and the dealer can’t control that.
Oh yeah, that went out the window as soon as Ford said they would have to make dealer stock.

But I guess I have to hope they don't get punished since my Order is there.

Also, the couple of times I talked with a salesman, they made sure to tell me they personally had an order placed as well. I bet every dealer has a couple placed.

It would be nice to use this sh*tshow to at least sneak in a test drive.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s true, might be the best way to obtain a bronco. Starting to look and see if I can find my exact build on it.
Ya I hear ya. It was sarcasm pointed at a Jedi😉

I’ve started looking as well. Good luck.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not true, only those that want to be one of the first. If you are willing to wait there will be plenty of Broncos at discounts well below msrp. I have literally seen this exact situation with dozens of different new vehicles. The funniest one was for the PT Cruiser when it came out, what a piece of crap and people were paying a fortune to be one of the first to own one! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously comparing the bronco to pt cruiser ??

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jc folks it's just a car and in 2-3 years won't even resemble being rare. I hope someone does fork out that kind of money for it and find out in 3 years is only going to be worth in the mid 30s.
Really lol you know that’s not going to happen

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are all Ford owned trucks. They are secretly testing the waters preparing our anus's for the 2022 build and price catalog.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No Kelechi , I'm comparing the frenzy of the new vehicle release causing some to pay stupid high prices over msrp. Take the time and actually read my post, you will notice I call a PT Cruiser a piece of crap! :rolleyes:
Yep Bronco will be priced like Wranglers after it settles in and these early constraints are gone. It will be a mass produced vehicle anyone can get and priced accordingly.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree 100%
You could be right however see what happened to the raptor. The bronco is far more superior than the wrangler in my opinion as such I expect it to command higher prices. Also folks should expect future model year Broncos to cost $5k to $10k higher. The writing is on the wall. Ford has been shouting if you ordered your bronco and have to get it in 2023 no increase in price. You think they are thinking 1k increase 😂. People need to wise up. Why sell 300k Broncos for $50k when there are people that will not think twice to $60k. Especially with supply and demand issues.
Sponsored