Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone with Twitter reach out to mike Levine and ask him about the may delivery window email

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t lie I don’t think we are, and if we DONT Ford owes us something.
You are welcome to walk away at any time if you don't think they are holding up their end of the bargain. Given you have zero damages you have zero recourse.

Suck it up, buttercup.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I predict vague tweets from Levine as May comes to a close, no update and lots of people threatening to cancel.

I predict I’ll do my quarterly “f this crap” hissy fit, go test drive another vehicle, realize it doesn’t check all the boxes the bronco does for me and continue to wait.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I foresee a 2-3 month window of agony watching later reservation / simpler builds jump me until my dealer runs out of 2021 allocations. Leaving my Day 1 / allocation #2 sasquatch MIC top left in the dust. All while Ford focuses on FEs, soft tops, simpler builders, priority and demos to make good in the public eye to hit their total volume estimate for 2021.

I just hope I know something soon. If I am getting a 2021 Bronco in late Q3/Q4, I will buy out my lease to bridge me, then trade it in. The worst scenario is I dont hear anything for awhile, run up against my lease extension expiration, and need to buy out my lease in hopes. Then find out I get pushed well into 2022, pass on the bronco, and then need to trade in my purchased lease for another vehicle. Super annoying.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford doesn't owe anyone of us shit. Anyone can walk away at anytime. We haven't actually bought anything yet. They've already given out a bunch of freebies. They will give you a window... What that window looks like who knows.
I want a nice clear, see through, transparent, window please. Not one of those opaque bathroom ones.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All while Ford focuses on FEs, soft tops, simpler builders, priority and demos to make good in the public eye to hit their total volume estimate for 2021.
Welcome to business 101.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If, and that's a big if, an email comes out by the end of May with an ETA for our builds, it won't be like the folks who have been provided a week for their build. I suspect it would be a month or even a quarter window. And like we've already seen, some disclaimer that it is subject to change at anytime.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If, and that's a big if, an email comes out by the end of May with an ETA for our builds, it won't be like the folks who have been provided a week for their build. I suspect it would be a month or even a quarter window. And like we've already seen, some disclaimer that it is subject to change at anytime.
I'd take an estimate with a quarterly window. I'm big on backwards planning so if I know my Bronco is estimated to show up around Xx month, it allows me to plan for that. If it gets pushed back, that's fine to me. I just want a in a best case scenario, plan to have it built by x.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford doesn't owe anyone of us shit. Anyone can walk away at anytime. We haven't actually bought anything yet. They've already given out a bunch of freebies. They will give you a window... What that window looks like who knows.
Oh contraire.....we all have deposits on Broncos that were promised spring of 21. Some deposits as high as $2k. Dealerships have been holding those deposits for as much as a year. I think they owe us something when we finalize the purchase.......don't you?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh contrare.....we all have deposits on Broncos that were promised spring of 21. Some deposits as high as $2k. Dealerships have been holding those deposits for as much as a year. I think they owe us something when we finalize tge purchase.......don't you?
Deposit is with your dealer not Ford. You want to talk to someone, talk to your dealer.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn’t this thread title no longer relevant? Shouldn’t it be updated daily? Just a thought