First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah heres a short text i sent greico ford in S Fla..he said they bought them from another dealer in hopes of getting more allocation..i asked why dont you just post with the MUp..he didnt answer that, but yeah you can bet anything less than 98k or so are subject to markup, at least thats what i have found..most real prices are 100k to 120k

IMG_5315.jpeg

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I look through autotrader and cars.com quite often (once every other day) looking for low mark ups. If you click on the carfax report for most of these you will see multiple car auctions/dealerships but one owner. I have a whole paper I could write on the pricing and transitions of Braptors between dealerships. Ultimately the ones that don't sell are purchased by dealerships in high income areas to resell. Cheapest Lux package, used, 2022, I found was 94k @ 10k miles, I found a non-lux for sale at 90K. There are dealerships selling them for 5k over, but they get sucked up fast. I've been too slow 2x.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a whole paper I could write on the pricing and transitions of Braptors between dealerships. Ultimately the ones that don't sell are purchased by dealerships in high income areas to resell.
There are dealerships selling them for 5k over, but they get sucked up fast. I've been too slow 2x.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I gave up on listings from both sites long ago. I mostly just found the relatively large volume interesting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That sounds like sheer ignorance. Buying from other dealers and selling to individuals will do absolutely nothing to get a dealer more future allocations. They are just gambling now based on greed...

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I was price shopping a long time ago a dealer told me similar to above in that they had bought it from another dealer at like 12k over so that they could have stock to sell. I told them that wasn't my problem that was their problem and that I hope they sit on it for a long time. Sorry, but your poor financial decision does not have to become my poor financial decision.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope the prices stay high. Won’t feel bad asking 140 for mine.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah heres a short text i sent greico ford in S Fla..he said they bought them from another dealer in hopes of getting more allocation..i asked why dont you just post with the MUp..he didnt answer that, but yeah you can bet anything less than 98k or so are subject to markup, at least thats what i have found..most real prices are 100k to 120k

Ford Bronco 185 Bronco Raptors Available on cars.com IMG_5315
Anyone who knows anything about dealer allocations can you tell you that’s a flat out lie and not how it works nor how you get more allocation. Again, more reasons why dealerships from a sale transaction standpoint need to go away. Pure greed.

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most, if not all of those listed are customers orders that are already spoken for. At least the ones I called about. I wish they would not stick custome orders on their sites untill after the person backs out or the deal falls through.

Sponsored

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most, if not all of those listed are customers orders that are already spoken for. At least the ones I called about. I wish they would not stick custome orders on their sites untill after the person backs out or the deal falls through.
How else can they bait and switch you then?

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How else can they bait and switch you then?
Besides it deters you from wanting to buy a car. I inquired about this Bronco 4 months ago and the Ford dealer was playing fishy games (could tell from their responses) anyway 4 months later I still get phone calls and emails with ‘scammy’ marketing tactics to see if I still want a car.

since then I haven’t even thought about buying a raptor anymore. If the Raptor/Bronco/Car is sold, dont f**king list it. Should be a federal law at this point

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can't speak for all dealerships, but some utilize a program that auto populates inbound vehicles on their website, which they can't take down immediately. My local dealership slaps a "SOLD" sign over it, or in one case, put a used 2021 Ford Bronco Sport as the main picture.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Many I had called about months ago were indeed the same - already sold before even arriving at the dealer. One point of my post was simply the high volume. It seems to have gone up quite a lot in a couple of months. Either way more vehicles being sold is a good thing.
Sponsored