Bronco3388

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Varies
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That sounds like sheer ignorance. Buying from other dealers and selling to individuals will do absolutely nothing to get a dealer more future allocations. They are just gambling now based on greed...
I don't believe him. That sounds fake, a dealer paid $30K over for lots of them, no way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Up to 210!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Up to 302!

Again understand don't significant portion of these may be customer ordered and essentially already sold vehicles.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Up to 302!

Again understand don't significant portion of these may be customer ordered and essentially already sold vehicles.
I wonder how the latest recall is gonna affect these sitting on the lot

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These markups are insane. They will depreciate like any other vehicle over time and the markup is lost money as soon as you drive it off the lot. I paid no markup when I bought my 2018 F150 Raptor. Additionally, IMO, I think the Braptor is hideous looking - can’t get past the cheesy flares.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These markups are insane. They will depreciate like any other vehicle over time and the markup is lost money as soon as you drive it off the lot. I paid no markup when I bought my 2018 F150 Raptor. Additionally, IMO, I think the Braptor is hideous looking - can’t get past the cheesy flares.
It depends on when the Braptor was built. I was looking at a 10K ADM yesterday on a new 2023. Its sticker was 83k, putting it at 93k total price. The same vehicle produced today would have an MSRP alone of 96k with the same exact package. No money lost on the ADM. I'm calling these deals "gap" Braptors, not many left.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It depends on when the Braptor was built. I was looking at a 10K ADM yesterday on a new 2023. Its sticker was 83k, putting it at 93k total price. The same vehicle produced today would have an MSRP alone of 96k with the same exact package. No money lost on the ADM. I'm calling these deals "gap" Braptors, not many left.
IMO, it’s not worth $83k, let alone $96k. My ‘18 F150 Raptor was $70k…and I thought that was high for a pickup. I’m willing to spend 6 figures on a car/truck (I have a couple), but it has to be worth it. To me, the quality is not there on the Ford to support these numbers. But, if you have the money and want it, go for it and enjoy.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
IMO, it’s not worth $83k, let alone $96k. My ‘18 F150 Raptor was $70k…and I thought that was high for a pickup. I’m willing to spend 6 figures on a car/truck (I have a couple), but it has to be worth it. To me, the quality is not there on the Ford to support these numbers. But, if you have the money and want it, go for it and enjoy.
Just curious, what does the price of your F-150 Raptor that you have now mentioned twice have to do with the price of the Bronco Raptor?

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a comparison of the markups/increases. The Braptor prices are reflective of the demand - greater than the F150 at the time. You can get a new, MSRP F150 Raptor in the high $70s - better build quality IMO. The Braptor is greatly overpriced when compared to other vehicles, but rare given limited supply and newness. That luster will wear off. If i had to spend $80K+ on a similar vehicle, I’d buy one of these (available soon).

https://ineosgrenadier.com/en/us/

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just a comparison of the markups/increases. The Braptor prices are reflective of the demand - greater than the F150 at the time. You can get a new, MSRP F150 Raptor in the high $70s - better build quality IMO. The Braptor is greatly overpriced when compared to other vehicles, but rare given limited supply and newness. That luster will wear off. If i had to spend $80K+ on a similar vehicle, I’d buy one of these (available soon).

And you can build a better F-150 for about 65k with aftermarket parts. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's all about what you want to spend your money on. You're buying a brand, and that brand is a Raptor stamp on your vehicle. I've set my boundary on the Braptor, I will not be pursuing my order if it gets rolled to 24 because it is not worth over 90K to me. I have a Ranger Raptor order in to replace. I was just pointing out the fallacy in your logic for "ADM is lost money". You're entitled to your opinion on the value of the car to you, no argument there.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

When you make the claim that the Bronco Raptor is greatly overpriced when compared to other vehicles, I’m interested in why you’re comparing the Bronco Raptor to two dissimilar vehicles in the F-150 Raptor and the Grenadier, neither of which are comparable.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptors are not overpriced. Bidenomics and everyone’s big raises this year still make it highly affordable.