James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What will the rewritten order conversion number be ???​
It is going to be interesting since the cat is out of the bad on dealer allotments and orders and then dealer stock comes first over me at a dealer that has more orders than allotments .​
As I am at a loss on when I will ever get one and yes they are saying price protection in 22 for 21 order ,but how about beyond till they fulfill the build. Say 23,24,25,26, when is my time waiting and filling out paperwork not worth it. A long gas station line isn't, a long restaurant line isn't, oh well.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think 50% conversion of reservations to delivered units is fairly good. It’s less than Tesla does, but I think that’s a fair number.

OP
OP

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealership I spoke with yesterday said they have more than 90% conversion rate. That's one mega dealer, so ymmv.

How could they say that since the sign the new order hasnt started yet ,maybe all their orders are in house.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those with Price Protection and just $100 on the line, it could be near 100 % conversation if Ford allows transfers before placing the new MY22 order.

You could be getting a second bite at the apple to get a signed agreement with an honest dealer.

Right now every Bronco delivered is worth more than MSRP. No one knows when that will change. Why walk away from the opportunity. Think of it as first right of refusal to buy at below market value.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What will the rewritten order conversion number be ???​
Not sure if that number has any meaning. I've got two converted orders but I'm looking at 2024 or later for delivery. Ford should really be reporting reservation actually delivered to the reservation holder. That will tell the real story. I suspect that number will never come out, as it would expose what's really happening.

Sponsored

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could be getting a second bite at the apple to get a signed agreement with an honest dealer.
I put a lot of time and effort into finding an honest dealer. There are two honest dealers on this board that also sell Jeeps. Why on earth would I go through that process all over again not knowing how Ford will move the goal posts in a way that messes me up. These more honest dealers can get me whatever Jeep I want.

What would be real interesting is how many Ford Bronco reservations got converted to Jeep orders :)

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that Ford has dropped the reservation to final sale name.match to IIRC 60% before they start looking at penalties...says Ford expects a bit of dropout.

What Ford has done is really screw the "new to Ford" customers. If Ford had the ability to make the Bronco in numbers to satisfy 50% of reservations this year they had a captive audience. Ford however is being their own worst enemy and I bet a big chunk bail on 2022 models and higher Adm pricing or just the fact those new customers start looking elsewhere as other options and manufacturing returns later next year...oh too late for Ford so sad.. They may revisit in a few years or buy used...but this experience has not done any favors for Ford.

Then you have the loyal Ford customers this is having a bad impact on...yep how many just say screw it? I am very lucky in getting a 2021 but if I was the majority who are not as lucky I would be out.

I have no faith in Ford over this rollout and that is giving some serious Covid wiggle room and looking at things Ford has done to make things worse.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The released info clearly stated once the certificate for price lock expires at the end of MY 22, those who have not converted to order will receive a certificate for MY 23.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The released info clearly stated once the certificate for price lock expires at the end of MY 22, those who have not converted to order will receive a certificate for MY 23.
Hmmm. What if people converted to an order in 2021. Doe they even get the price protection at all?

Also Ford is only giving price protection to 2023, but many 2020 reservation holder are looking at 2024 or later. I suspect many have converted to orders and are now in some kind of Ford limbo/twilight zone....

OP
OP

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if that number has any meaning. I've got two converted orders but I'm looking at 2024 or later for delivery. Ford should really be reporting reservation actually delivered to the reservation holder. That will tell the real story. I suspect that number will never come out, as it would expose what's really happening.

If you say converted that would be for a reservation to order for 21 I presume , now you have to do it again with dealer for a 22 ,then probably again for 23 ,then 24, how many times are they going to make us sign our name
Sponsored