Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 1975 Bronco for sale on eBay for $225K - Discuss s-l1600

1975 Bronco on eBay

Yes..it does have the Coyote V8 - but is someone really going to pay that much for it?

Disclaimer - I am in no way associated with the sale of this vehicle or the dealership selling it.
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people think spending $45k+ on a new Bronco is impractical. Money is relative, whoever buys this will enjoy it and probably not miss the money. Seems overpriced, and anybody with that kind of money will surely have a broker that will negotiate the price to market value. I'd bet they're hoping for a Hedge/Trust fund baby to bid using daddy's money.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

would love to recreate that look - chrome kidney bean wheels, white top, white grill. Mallard green, white retro striping like this

sea.foam2.jpg

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, screw that shit. :cautious:

Nice Bronco, I don't care about the Coyote at all, but even that engine doesn't make it worth that much. Not that hard to drop one in anyway outside of the plumbing.

I'd go to the junkyard and find an old V8 out of an early 90's Mustang if it'll fit and call it a day.

When things get trendy......

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That thing is awesome. The new Bronco is definitely a pretty precise modern version. What I wonder is why the rear doesn't line up with the front door? Why the slight step up? From an esthetic point of view, the truck would look even better with no deviation.

X-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sell that Bronco to the
Rich & Famous

Ford Bronco 1975 Bronco for sale on eBay for $225K - Discuss 2222.JPG
Ford Bronco 1975 Bronco for sale on eBay for $225K - Discuss dd1

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Makes sense to unload some of these EB types now. Once the new Bronco arrives, and people are driving around having top down doors off fun, and customizing their vehicles ... some of the demand for EBs will likely go down.

Similar to how people can spend on a new Wrangler, rather than having to spend on some older version, which has a moderation effect on older Jeep prices. I mean imagine no new Wrangler, and a lot of those folks driving up older Wrangler prices. I predict something similar for EB vs new Bronco, mainly with the buyers who aren't wedded to the older vehicle hobby.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes..it does have the Coyote V8 - but is someone really going to pay that much for it?
Yeah, not everyone is subject to a drug test.

I'd go to the junkyard and find an old V8 out of an early 90's Mustang if it'll fit and call it a day.
Yep it'll fit, plenty have done just that. Heck James Duff was doing 351W swaps decades ago.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same group that always puts them up for that price on a bunch of sites. They won’t get anything close to that...

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have seen many upgraded fully restored EB's lifted with new V8's and all mechanicals upgraded sell online for 70K+-. No need to pay much more than that to get new running / old styling with performance mechanicals.

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably a rich dude who's wife told him he had to clear out some of his vehicles, so he put this up for sale to appease her, knowing full well no one is ever going to touch it.

If a guy like Dave Kindig built it, I might see a Bronco being worth 6 figures, but this one, not so much

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base

When things get trendy......
96-01 Explorer V8's are where it's at now. Everything mostly fits in and you can get OBDII.

There are 6-figure EB builders out there (Icon, velocity, CFB, etc), and Broncohut is no slouch. If you paid them to build it all, you can probably run up a 6-figure bill pretty quick.

When you get to this kind of $$, it's probably like us trying to find a different dinner spot. You've got expendable $$ and want something different.

btw, it's not much cheaper to build an EB vs. buying a new Base Sasquatch. Everything adds up and you can hit $30-40k in no time flat, even if you're doing the work yourself. Now imagine paying someone $50-100/hr to do it all for you. But then again, they're not titling any more 66-77 EB's and they're likely to hold their value better through the years.

Last edited:

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
That thing is awesome. The new Bronco is definitely a pretty precise modern version. What I wonder is why the rear doesn't line up with the front door? Why the slight step up? From an esthetic point of view, the truck would look even better with no deviation.

X-
That's actually how the lower quarter attaches from the factory, they simply added seam sealer and smoothed it out a bit. some folks like to use body filler now and smooth it out to match the front door. If it were a modern vehicle, it'd match. I suspect this is to keep it 'true' to the original manufacturing specs (even though they used the new flared Dennis Carpenter quarters)

But the pics do make it look more prominent.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ewww. It has an automatic. What an abomination.
Sponsored