First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I genuinely wonder the take rate for the 2-door with the 6g. I honestly don’t think they’re going to sell that many, 4 door is just so much better IMO.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I genuinely wonder the take rate for the 2-door with the 6g. I honestly don’t think they’re going to sell that many, 4 door is just so much better IMO.
I was really hoping for a single wheelbase capable of both, and getting the 2-door version for a little more cargo space. That doesn't seem to be the course they're taking, but I'm not surprised.

With family size shrinking for decades, the popularity of 4-doors doesn't really make sense. The number of autos owned per household is increasing in the US, even in most areas with good mass transit systems, so it's not as if every auto people buy needs to be a bus.

I guess its conspicuous consumption, and our pycho-social need to bring piles of stuff with us everywhere.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure they will sell more four doors. That extra room and convenience are too much for most to pass up. However, I think there will be a sufficient amount of two doors that will sell. I'm pretty certain I will be getting a two door as I don't have a family and I really like the agility and mobility of a tight turning radius.

I'll also admit I'm one of those that see a two door Jeep as the REAL Jeep. I know a four door can be just as capable if not more in some areas but traditionalist in me can't help but see the two doors as the more purpose built off-roader. I know it's silly but I'm not the only one.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah....I could care less for a four door. They are like minivans to me. Gross.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could really see us buying two. a 2-door and a 4-door. 2-door for me, 4-door for the wife to replace the 4runner. Pretty sure in order to get another fun vehicle though I'll be asked to get rid of something, so it may be the FSB that goes.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Minority here, 4 door= Pitbull/Rottweiler 2 door= bulldog/pug... no thanks lol. This all aside from use/utility and capability, the 2 door wrangler looks fugly compared to the 4 door, as did the FSB compared to an f-150 imo, maybe the new 2 door bronco will look decent but I'm banking on 4 doors looking the best. We'll see. The pic posted above though is just awkward with the skirt/street tires, it doesn't do any service to the longer body which is stretched past ideal length style wise imo

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could really see us buying two. a 2-door and a 4-door. 2-door for me, 4-door for the wife to replace the 4runner. Pretty sure in order to get another fun vehicle though I'll be asked to get rid of something, so it may be the FSB that goes.
"The Plan", if the the Bronco is in fact a capable machine, is for the girlfriend to go with a 4-door that will stay fairly stock while I get a 2-door and modify it. She'll keep her FSB, and I'll keep the '71 as well as the 7.3 Excursion. Maybe get a little fuel-efficient clown car for around town and as a loaner for guests.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"The Plan", if the the Bronco is in fact a capable machine, is for the girlfriend to go with a 4-door that will stay fairly stock while I get a 2-door and modify it. She'll keep her FSB, and I'll keep the '71 as well as the 7.3 Excursion. Maybe get a little fuel-efficient clown car for around town and as a loaner for guests.
I'm already looking at a new Mustang later this year or early next year, which will put 2 mustangs in the stable, have the FSB, a bike, I have a F-150 I need to haul off, and my 250. So after this new car, there won't be any way I get approval to add another vehicle, just replace ones I have.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a 2003 Wrangler. The amount of room to haul gear, even just for fishing, sucked. Even with the seat out, you put in a cooler and a tackle box or 2, all space is taken. I have to use a hitch mount rack to bring all of my gear for a day of surf fishing. Cooler, live well, chairs, tackle boxes, etc. That being said, I want a 2 door Bronco if it has more room than a 2 door Wrangler. If not, 4 door it will be with the rear seats out.
Sponsored