Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question I have is regarding the cup holders. I like the horizontal orientation a a lot. But I have wondered if my cup might get in the way when I am trying to shift gears. When I look at this picture here, and see the coffee cup in the passenger side slot, that really makes me wonder.

So my question.. whose cup is that exactly? the driver’s or passenger’s?

40780599-D5A9-44CB-8DFF-C5FAFA5089A6.jpeg
Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for posting and the measurements, will help a lot especially seat edge to edge 53in

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The question I have is regarding the cup holders. I like the horizontal orientation a a lot. But I have wondered if my cup might get in the way when I am trying to shift gears. When I look at this picture here, and see the coffee cup in the passenger side slot, that really makes me wonder.

40780599-D5A9-44CB-8DFF-C5FAFA5089A6.jpeg

Appears to be more clearance than in my Tacoma, and it's usually not an issue in it. Doesn't look like it'll be a problem.

Also, I always place my cup in the passenger side holder if I'm the only one with a cup. Just easier to use while driving.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stitching on the seats looks grey here. Which I really like.

for some reason I thought BD had blue stitching on the seats.
Anyone else think that?

E72466E9-2CCA-4C7E-BDA1-A7C326E505CF.jpeg

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The stitching on the seats looks grey here. Which I really like.

for some reason I thought BD had blue stitching on the seats.
Anyone else think that?

Ford Bronco 1996 Eddie Bauer vs 2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2-Door (with measurements) E72466E9-2CCA-4C7E-BDA1-A7C326E505CF

As the OP said, it's a preproduction model with an obviously mixed interior. This thread is more for the numbers than the looks.

Sponsored

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would it be possible for you to measure the width of the rear cargo area?

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 1996 Eddie Bauer vs 2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2-Door (with measurements) E72466E9-2CCA-4C7E-BDA1-A7C326E505CF
Looks like you're going to burn the crap out of your forearm if you've got coffee steam coming out of the cup and you rest your elbow on--god forbid--the armrest.

The stick always looks low to me in the pictures, but it's something I'll get used to or replace if it's really uncomfortable. I can't remember how I used to drive my '07 JK, but I think I rested my elbow on the armrest.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

My Focus has this setup and it is not really an issue, even with cups with straws in both sides I find my arm rests between them while shifting and I don't even notice.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The length is off by 10"? So do we know the dimensions of the roof, of the 2-door?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Focus has this setup and it is not really an issue, even with cups with straws in both sides I find my arm rests between them while shifting and I don't even notice.
Can you take an exact angle pic for comparison? No, seriously. It'd be super cool.

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since you have the ability.. see if you can take a picture of the door sticker.. pre production or not. Thanks in advance whether or not you can or will.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since you have the ability.. see if you can take a picture of the door sticker.. pre production or not. Thanks in advance whether or not you can or will.
Or even if you can’t take a picture just look at them and be all political like and use some abouts this much rounded to the nearest whole number. Please. Not cause I care much it’s just me and the wife and about 250 in gear but beer gets heavy quick.
Sponsored