Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 1Five1 Garage Badlands Build IMG_0362 (1)

This is the build my wife wanted while fighting caner. After finally getting it and driving it for a total of 150 miles it is time to start the modifications.

The Badlands is a SAS, Lux, Leather, Tow, 2.7L, auto, in cactus Grey.
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is mods to this one will be a priority over the sport? Happy for you and Jill!

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is mods to this one will be a priority over the sport? Happy for you and Jill!
No, the sport has mods coming but supply on those are slow. Have a lift, but the wheels are on backorder for a while.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, the sport has mods coming but supply on those are slow. Have a lift, but the wheels are on backorder for a while.
Looking forward to seeing all you guys have planned and watching the vids!

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FIRST MOD FOR BRONCO BADLANDS FROM JCR OFFROAD. PRERUNNER STYLE

The Bronco Badlands gets its first mod from JCR Off-Road. We decided since we went with a modular bumper straight from Ford, this would be the perfect addition, not to mention, it looks great. So, I decided to take this on by myself, and I was able to get it on. However, I ran into a snag. The snag I ran into were the bolts under the side bar and one of the holes on the front brackets didn’t line up. I needed Shawn to get that scooted over to put the bolt in, so I left it on the vehicle until he came home.

We were on our vacation when this part came in. If you noticed in the video, we said we had it for 3 weeks before we decided to put it on. This is correct. One week was spent getting ready for vacation, second it came in, third week, we recovered from our week vacation. In other words, we were tired and had vacation videos to edit.

Time comes to open the box up. OH, MY GOODNESS! The packing was incredible and in a good way. If this was made from glass, it wouldn’t have broke, THAT’S how good the packing was on this thing! Shout out to JCR Off-Road for amazing packing and product.

Shawn didn’t use the supplied hardware, instead we opted to use the Bronco bolts on it. We are trying our best to not heavily modify this vehicle. We are going to keep it low-key and just gear it up for trails. Now, as I stated before, installation is straight forward. There are ten bolts you need to remove. Once you remove them, you drop the first two under the tightest spot under the side bars. Get them tightened with your fingers as tight as you can get. This goes for all the other bolts too.

We had to buy a torque plus bit set to cut the TP 40 bit down, by a lot. We used needle nose vice grip pliers to tighten the bolt down. There’s no wrench or ratchet that’s going to get into the tight area to tighten the bolt down. The others require an extension and some careful ratcheting action as to not to scratch the paint.

The bracket on the front I had issues with on my solo run, you will need to get some other tools (of your choice) and carefully pry the bumper over, so it gets the two holes lined up to insert the bolt. I didn’t have the strength to do this, which is why I had Shawn do this. He did a fantastic job.

In a perfect world, this installation would take 5-10 minutes from start to finish, not counting gathering tools. It’s easy. It’s a great way for kids to learn how to do things of this nature on cars, if you have children that want to learn about vehicles. I think this would be perfect for them.

I hope you like the video. Please consider subscribing, hit the like button, and don’t forget the click on the bell icon and enable notifications, so you don’t miss out on our future uploads. We have a lot of content coming. Also, please take some time and check out our website at: www.1five1garage.com. We are in the middle of adding content on the page, including blogs. The Moab blogs will be coming out soon, so make it a point to keep checking our website.

Thanks again for spending your time with us. As always, we will see you on the next one! Bye!

@JcrOffroad

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-P.html

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Prayers to you and wife. Hope she's doing better and her rig puts an addition smile on her face!

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prayers to you and wife. Hope she's doing better and her rig puts an addition smile on her face!
She hasn't stopped smiling.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FIRST MOD FOR BRONCO BADLANDS FROM JCR OFFROAD. PRERUNNER STYLE

The Bronco Badlands gets its first mod from JCR Off-Road. We decided since we went with a modular bumper straight from Ford, this would be the perfect addition, not to mention, it looks great. So, I decided to take this on by myself, and I was able to get it on. However, I ran into a snag. The snag I ran into were the bolts under the side bar and one of the holes on the front brackets didn’t line up. I needed Shawn to get that scooted over to put the bolt in, so I left it on the vehicle until he came home.

We were on our vacation when this part came in. If you noticed in the video, we said we had it for 3 weeks before we decided to put it on. This is correct. One week was spent getting ready for vacation, second it came in, third week, we recovered from our week vacation. In other words, we were tired and had vacation videos to edit.

Time comes to open the box up. OH, MY GOODNESS! The packing was incredible and in a good way. If this was made from glass, it wouldn’t have broke, THAT’S how good the packing was on this thing! Shout out to JCR Off-Road for amazing packing and product.

Shawn didn’t use the supplied hardware, instead we opted to use the Bronco bolts on it. We are trying our best to not heavily modify this vehicle. We are going to keep it low-key and just gear it up for trails. Now, as I stated before, installation is straight forward. There are ten bolts you need to remove. Once you remove them, you drop the first two under the tightest spot under the side bars. Get them tightened with your fingers as tight as you can get. This goes for all the other bolts too.

We had to buy a torque plus bit set to cut the TP 40 bit down, by a lot. We used needle nose vice grip pliers to tighten the bolt down. There’s no wrench or ratchet that’s going to get into the tight area to tighten the bolt down. The others require an extension and some careful ratcheting action as to not to scratch the paint.

The bracket on the front I had issues with on my solo run, you will need to get some other tools (of your choice) and carefully pry the bumper over, so it gets the two holes lined up to insert the bolt. I didn’t have the strength to do this, which is why I had Shawn do this. He did a fantastic job.

In a perfect world, this installation would take 5-10 minutes from start to finish, not counting gathering tools. It’s easy. It’s a great way for kids to learn how to do things of this nature on cars, if you have children that want to learn about vehicles. I think this would be perfect for them.

I hope you like the video. Please consider subscribing, hit the like button, and don’t forget the click on the bell icon and enable notifications, so you don’t miss out on our future uploads. We have a lot of content coming. Also, please take some time and check out our website at: www.1five1garage.com. We are in the middle of adding content on the page, including blogs. The Moab blogs will be coming out soon, so make it a point to keep checking our website.

Thanks again for spending your time with us. As always, we will see you on the next one! Bye!

@JcrOffroad

The bar looks great thinking about ordering

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRONCO BADLANDS GETS STRUTS FROM REDLINE TUNING. EVEN DIESEL IS HAPPY

The Bronco Big Bend & the Bronco Sport Badlands both got stainless steel hood struts from Redline Tuning. The Bronco Badlands is getting the same struts, just not from the Redline Tuning company.

The struts Jill will be putting on are stainless steel (same as the others), they are max lift (same as Big Bend), and will give you about 6" of extra clearance room which is great if you work under the hood. The stainless steel is because of where we live. Florida is a very salty place (water, air, rain, sand - everything). The product link is below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BG3TL22/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's still advised to keep the prop rod as a back up. Even struts can fail, so you will need a way to keep the hood up securely.

Let us know what you think and drop a comment down below.

See you on the next one! Bye!

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRONCO BADLANDS GETS DITCH LIGHTS VIA KC HILITES AND JCR OFFROAD

Well, since we love KC HiLites so much, we have decided to add even more to our Bronco, but this time the Badlands gets some. We got some SlimLites by KCHiLites and they only come in spotlights, not flood. However, they do have some neat little slots for air to flow through to keep the lights cool, and trust us, they do work! We had them on, drove down the highway and they were cold to the touch. Very amazing product.

The brackets to attach our ditch lights on are from JCR. They are super low profile, like the lights! Sleek! We love the Bodyguard brackets we got for the Big Bend too, but these were available, and we decided to give them a whirl. That’s the beauty of the aftermarket world of parts! You can buy whatever you want to make the vehicle your own.

We love the way they look. They are super bright. They will light up your world in amazing fashion. We wired them to the second Aux switch to the green and brown wire on the bundle under the hood. Naturally, we like to keep our wiring clean, and not a rat’s nest, so we ran the wiring under the cowl panel. Again, get yourself the panel remover tools to save yourself aggravation. Trying to keep with the stock look, we covered the wires we needed with the webbing, heat shrunk over the ends, tape wrapped and zip-tied what we needed.

Product links:

JCR OFF ROAD DITCH LIGHT BRACKET LINK @JcrOffroad
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6-DLM.html

KC Hilites SLIMLITES
https://www.kchilites.com/kc-slimlite-led-6-round-pair-pack-system-100.html

We hope you like the video. Please like, subscribe, hit the bell and turn on notifications, and drop a comment down below and let us know what you think!

Thanks for watching! See you on the next one! Bye!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BRONCO BADLANDS GETS STRUTS FROM REDLINE TUNING. EVEN DIESEL IS HAPPY

The Bronco Big Bend & the Bronco Sport Badlands both got stainless steel hood struts from Redline Tuning. The Bronco Badlands is getting the same struts, just not from the Redline Tuning company.

The struts Jill will be putting on are stainless steel (same as the others), they are max lift (same as Big Bend), and will give you about 6" of extra clearance room which is great if you work under the hood. The stainless steel is because of where we live. Florida is a very salty place (water, air, rain, sand - everything). The product link is below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BG3TL22/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's still advised to keep the prop rod as a back up. Even struts can fail, so you will need a way to keep the hood up securely.

Let us know what you think and drop a comment down below.

Your guys YouTube channel has been awsome the content has been great

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRONCO BADLANDS GETS A BAM FROM ARCHETYPE RACING. GIVING AWAY A TAP/BAM AT 3000 SUBS.

Today's video is one we did before. We are installing the Graphite Black Bam from Archetype Racing. We like the look of the Graphite Black for it literally bends in so well to the dash, it's merely invisible. This leaves us with the problem of an extra Bam and a Tap as well. We have a solution for that as well, so stay tuned. :)

Here is the link for the Bam from Archetype Racing if you want to buy one for your Bronco:
https://archetyperacing.com/collections/bronco-gear/products/ar-bam-byodr

We thank you for watching. As always, please subscribe and like (the more subs & likes we get, the more the video will be pushed out by the algorism), hit the notification bell (and set to all), and drop a comment down below. As you know, Jill is now doing YouTube full time, so every bit helps!

We will see you on the next one! Bye!

We will be giving one away at 3000 subs. Either a Bronze Picatinny BAM or Black TAP... Winners choice.

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRONCO BADLANDS GET ADDED ARMOR FROM JCR OFFROAD. LOWER CONTROL ARM SKIDS:
In this video, the 2021 Bronco Badlands is getting some added protection on the front lower control arms, also known as the A-Arms (because it's shaped like an A). We found these skid plate armor set on JCR Off Road. Now the A-Arm on the Bronco has some vulnerabilities. 1) the opening can be prone to catching debris and rocks that can potentially break the A-Arm or cause further damage to the suspension. 2) the smallest and thinnest portions of the A-Arm's construction can get broken. Time and time again (from years working in the bodyshop) I have seen numerous A-Arms broken at the thinnest points. This is a vulnerable part most people do not consider protecting. Now we could have taken the bolts out of the shock and flipped them around so the end of the bolts is not sticking out. This is an option if you guys want to do that, feel free to do so. We didn't do it because - we live in Florida. The largest hill here is the landfill. so we won't be catching anything and we can always change it around later on.

Link for JCR Off Road:
@JcrOffroad
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SD-LCA.html

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In today's video we will be installing the bumper endcaps to complete the look of the PreRunner style bumper. A single person can do it. I do recommend friends or even kids to help you on projects like this for its easy enough for them to do with adult assistance, of course.

We got the bumper ends from RTR Vehicles and if you hadn't watched our videos, you could have sworn the front bumper bar was made by the same company, but in actuality, the front bull bar was made by JCR Off Road. The tubing matches perfectly, as well as the color.

LOWER FRONT BUMPER ENDS
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts/products/bronco-rtr-front-bumper-corners
@RTR Vehicles

PRERUNNER BUMPER BAR BY JCR OFFROAD

As always, we hope you enjoyed the video. Please like, Subscribe (we have a 3K Subscriber Giveaway coming up!), drop a comment, and hit the notification bells and make sure notifications are one.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 1Five1 Garage Badlands Build 1651271654792

@1Five1 Garage Hey, Is the space in the bumper where people mount fog lights any smaller with the RTR ends? Do you think that 3-light kits like the Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics sells would fit?
Sponsored