Sponsored

$1K Bronco Customer Satisfaction is a SHAM!!

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't want anymore cheap Chinese trinkets, I want my goddamn Bronco I ordered 500 days ago.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called my dealer out on it. Acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. Showed them the article. Magically, 500.00 worth of accessory was given....
Do you have a link to the article? I just checked through my email to see if I could find this what’s posted on page 1. Would love a primary source to take to my dealership

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it’s left up to the dealer’s discretion, I’m surprised there are people are seeing any of that $1,000 at all.

I am pretty sure I reserved way too late in the game anyway, but I feel for all you early res ppl!

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer was great through the purchasing process, but I will say now 2 months after purchase and I haven't received anything in regards to this program. I'm still holding out hope, but most likely it's a lost cause and I will just give in and stop bothering them about it.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer offered it to me unsolicited.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer offered it to me unsolicited.
Who was that? Not that it’ll help me, just feel like the places doing that kind of customer service deserve some sunshine and positive reinforcement :)

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who was that? Not that it’ll help me, just feel like the places doing that kind of customer service deserve some sunshine and positive reinforcement :)
Sill-TerHar Motors…….Broomfield, CO

OP
OP
Cactusbronco21
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m pretty sure my dealer has spent just about the full per-customer amount on at least some of us early reservation holders. They took us to the Off-Roadeo, gave us a bronco-branded Yeti thermos that I use every day, a bronco duffel/backpack, a t-shirt, and a gift card to buy more stuff.

This process has been frustrating, for sure, but I gotta say my dealer has been amaaaaazing!
I hope people are not misreading my post. Its about those dollars going towards the off-roadeo, not merch.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@choppersean, what did they provide you as part of the customer satisfaction program? The full $1,000? Some swag? other cash amount?
Going to get skewered by saying this, but "my dealer said" that they had the "customer satisfaction" of up to $1000 per order due to the problems experienced with ordering and such. They said I could take that off the bottom of the purchase price or use it towards accessories and such. I didn't pin them down on this as my order has yet to be scheduled. My press on the dealer when it is scheduled will be why I wouldn't get the FULL $1000. If they are saying "up to" that amount, that means if they give me less than that, then they have given someone else MORE than that as each dealer was given a budget of $1000 per customer.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going to get skewered by saying this, but "my dealer said" that they had the "customer satisfaction" of up to $1000 per order due to the problems experienced with ordering and such. ...
Ahhh... Hadn't realized you were still waiting, I assumed you had taken delivery and already received the 'customer satisfaction' incentive. I see know in your signature that you are still waiting.

PS, I'm also in Colorado, though not through Sill Terhar. If you see a Race Red 2-door Wildtrak running around, it's probably me. Can't be too many of them around, at least for a while. Was built last week, hopefully delivered in another 2-3 weeks.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh... Hadn't realized you were still waiting, I assumed you had taken delivery and already received the 'customer satisfaction' incentive. I see know in your signature that you are still waiting.

PS, I'm also in Colorado, though not through Sill Terhar. If you see a Race Red 2-door Wildtrak running around, it's probably me. Can't be too many of them around, at least for a while. Was built last week, hopefully delivered in another 2-3 weeks.
Apparently not available to Canadians as we don't need to be satisfied.
Sponsored