Sponsored

$1K Bronco Customer Satisfaction is a SHAM!!

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We’ve all heard of the Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds, but apparently not everyone at Ford has. I attended a free Bronco event this past weekend and the Ford rep was upset that my dealership had not heard of these funds “that can be used towards attending the Bronco off-roadeo.”She gave me a black business card with an 800 number “Bronco Support Team” I mean she and the other event reps REALLY encouraged me to call. I called the 800 Bronco Support Team number. THEY SAID NO $1k Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds exist!!!! They asked where I heard of it. I said “obviously they exist because your Ford rep at Castaic Lake encouraged me to call this number.” The manager got involved and also denied that the Funds exist. I then READ her the information provided by Ford. Finally the customer rep with the Bronco Support Team said “You’ll need to talk to your dealership” I said “You’ll need to talk to your Ford reps at these events because they are giving out this number and encouraging customers to attend the off-roadeo using this money.”
I can’t believe how all over the map Ford is on this!!!!!

84C12AE1-489E-4392-8A90-B68144A10B1F.jpeg

image.jpg
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer gave me a Bronco Swag Bag for being 1 of 100 First Dealer Reservations/Orders that had Ford Bronco Logos plus Dealer Name/Logo

1) Weekender Bag
2) YETI 20oz Cup
3) Ball Cap
4) Beach Towel
5) Two Longneck Bottle Koozies

So far nothing from the $1K Ford money but they have a few employees that purchased personal Broncos that want their money too.

With the Hammock and Black Flag, I'm already for Camp Bronco or whatever BS owners' group activity they copy from Harley, Jeep or Vette owners group.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought it was up to the dealer to decide if they want to participate in that program

It's to retain customers, but i don't see that being an issue right now

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, don't know why you're complaining...I got a calendar! :oops:
So you can track the years you had to wait? Hopefully they send you the next few.

Sponsored

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I brought this up with my dealer when I was taking delivery. He said they would honor it due to the delays but it's not something every owner gets, but up to the dealer? Mine was built 8/5 but sat on Dirt Mountain until yesterday.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI, this is not a flat “$1,000 per customer” payout. The agreement stipulates CS funds can be up to 1k per customer. There is not 1k allotted for every Bronco res.

The amount of money in total a dealer gets is dependent on that specific dealer. One dealer here shared the numbers and it worked out to like $258 per customer if they were to split it evenly.

Some people will see more of that money, some will see less, and based on how confused Ford is about it’s own policies, some people won’t see that money at all.
Sponsored