Sponsored

$1K Bronco Customer Satisfaction is a SHAM!!

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure he got a $300 top, but I get your point. I've had my Bronco for 6 weeks, so I really hate to even ask for this.

Correct, $300 top. Never hurts to ask.
Oh yeah Bimini, my mind immediately went to the one that replaces the freedom panels. Either way, good job. Just highlighting how asinine this process is. Maybe I want a bimini top for my front yard until my Bronco comes in 4 years?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get the first one!
My wife threw her hammock out after being so pissed at Ford. She thought the hammock would look like the bag w/ logos and turned out to be a plain black hammock.

Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d have this discussion with your dealer.

Ford isnā€™t giving you or I anything. Theyā€™re reimbursing the dealer for certain goodwill gestures
Yeah, I donā€™t know why this is so hard to understand. Dealer doesnā€™t have to do squat, and if they do the perk is ā€œup to $1000ā€ In cost, not actual cash like some think. Plus itā€™s used to placate an impatient order holder to keep them happy and from walking away from the deal. Of course the dealer wishes they would so they can sell at a high ADM to some other smuck willing to pay it. So if I was a dealer in the business to make money, what would I do!

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery on Monday, my salesman and finance guy thought I was crazy, especially when I quoted ā€œbuy them their favorite bottle of Bourbon.ā€ Then the finance guy was able to find it on a dealer ford site, he went to the GM with it. GM had heard of it. Stated they had a specific cash allotment they could be reimbursed (not sure where number came from) also said they were dividing it up evenly between all early orders and, I should receive more info in a few months.

Not holding my breath, figure if I receive anything at all its just a bonus!!
In other words the paperwork and reimbursement process ainā€™t worth the hassle.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, raw deal! You should at least get the consolation goodies . . .
Got none... to add insult to injury, my girlfriend wants a 2022 WT (thru Ganger), that's now getting swag... Still No Hammock at all!

Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sham or not, it got me a free set of $800 mud flaps. Iā€™ll gladly take it, as I wasnā€™t excited to buy those MFrs
Same here. My dealer approved covering the cost of the Gatorback mud flaps. Would have been approx 1k if had to pay for myself. Very grateful.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weā€™ve all heard of the Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds, but apparently not everyone at Ford has. I attended a free Bronco event this past weekend and the Ford rep was upset that my dealership had not heard of these funds ā€œthat can be used towards attending the Bronco off-roadeo.ā€She gave me a black business card with an 800 number ā€œBronco Support Teamā€ I mean she and the other event reps REALLY encouraged me to call. I called the 800 Bronco Support Team number. THEY SAID NO $1k Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds exist!!!! They asked where I heard of it. I said ā€œobviously they exist because your Ford rep at Castaic Lake encouraged me to call this number.ā€ The manager got involved and also denied that the Funds exist. I then READ her the information provided by Ford. Finally the customer rep with the Bronco Support Team said ā€œYouā€™ll need to talk to your dealershipā€ I said ā€œYouā€™ll need to talk to your Ford reps at these events because they are giving out this number and encouraging customers to attend the off-roadeo using this money.ā€
I canā€™t believe how all over the map Ford is on this!!!!!

84C12AE1-489E-4392-8A90-B68144A10B1F.jpeg

image.jpg
I'm not sure why you think you deserve funds from Ford to attend an Off-Rodeo event...that is free.

Frankly I'm not sure why you think you deserve any funds, then to become indignant about it.

This is some "Karen" isht.

Sponsored

Olaf

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch 2dr. 96FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Towne Ford in Redwood City listened learned and did the right thing. Jorge Ibarra is your guy there and took care of me on the csf. You just need to be patient and helpful.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weā€™ve all heard of the Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds, but apparently not everyone at Ford has. I attended a free Bronco event this past weekend and the Ford rep was upset that my dealership had not heard of these funds ā€œthat can be used towards attending the Bronco off-roadeo.ā€She gave me a black business card with an 800 number ā€œBronco Support Teamā€ I mean she and the other event reps REALLY encouraged me to call. I called the 800 Bronco Support Team number. THEY SAID NO $1k Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds exist!!!! They asked where I heard of it. I said ā€œobviously they exist because your Ford rep at Castaic Lake encouraged me to call this number.ā€ The manager got involved and also denied that the Funds exist. I then READ her the information provided by Ford. Finally the customer rep with the Bronco Support Team said ā€œYouā€™ll need to talk to your dealershipā€ I said ā€œYouā€™ll need to talk to your Ford reps at these events because they are giving out this number and encouraging customers to attend the off-roadeo using this money.ā€
I canā€™t believe how all over the map Ford is on this!!!!!

84C12AE1-489E-4392-8A90-B68144A10B1F.jpeg

image.jpg
Did you read what your posted picture covers? It tells your "dealership funds", minimum and maximum, and available amount depends on several factors. Why would calling Ford help you in this situation? Re read your own provided information and then call your DEALERSHIP. The DEALERSHIP has the ability to use these funds. The DEALERSHIP needs to call Ford if they are not sure of how this works. The DEALERSHIP is probably trying to use the funds elsewhere. The DEALERSHIP is your problem. The DEALERSHIP may not be telling there employees everything but it is still the DEALERSHIP that is your problem here.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond