Sponsored

1k miles and back to the dealer she goes - multiple warnings: Hill Assist Fault, Anti-Lock Brake Fault, etc.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They claimed that it was not a warranty issue. Basically a loose connection from the factory does not fall under the factory warranty. Obviously them spending 10 days with my vehicle and a total of 1 minute to plug in a sensor was worth the $189. Needless to say, I am going to another dealership going forward.
lol yikes. That’s 100% warranty. I would never return to that dealership either.
Sponsored

Jed75

Black Diamond
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Jed! I can look into your Bronco's error message concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
I had similar warnings and it happened to be that the wheel speed sensors were loose. The dealer had my vehicle for 10 days until I finally told them to look at the speed sensors. Sure enough that is what is was. They charged me $189 for "diagnostics"!. Pissed me off considering I told them what the issue was. They should have paid me!
Thanks for the info! Too bad about the dealer having your Bronco for that many days and then getting charged. Hope to have this resolved soon. Thanks again!

Jed75

Black Diamond
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Jed! I can look into your Bronco's error message concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Thanks! Sending the info now.
Sponsored