Estimated delivery 8/12-8/19
Email with new estimated delivery 9/2-9/12
Arrived 8/19

Base Sasquatch
4 door soft top
2.7 liter

Just to start,
This forum is amazing
Saw my bronco had been delivered and was nervous walking into the dealership thinking they were going to charge adm and all the other nonsense I was seeing on the forum but it was quite the opposite . I called the salesman Joel i believe was his name (sorry if I butchered it ) He told me that he kept the keys on him so nobody would drive it and Parked around the back. Literally kept it hidden which I thought was amazing. Long story short
Best buying experience to date
No bs salesman talk just in and out
No markups whatsoever

Only 29 miles on it .I’ll report back one day when I actually get on the freeway LOL . Picked it up late before closing . So far though it’s a magnet for attention . Keep your doors locked folks !! Gets good and bad attention 😎
Ford nailed it !! Bronco love !

15F146FC-7F32-4428-B14E-344E88B5A317.jpeg

B788E4B0-1D68-43AF-AA5C-C6E4CBA36553.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forum KC. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride.

Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice in shadow black.

saw my first bronco Saturday off the 138. 4 door sas base. He had a small lift and 37 on it already. I messed up by not taking any pictures. Nice owner.

OP
OP
BroncoAdventures

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw one yesterday for the first time . Old cute couple . Looked like the husband was showing the wife all the features in the parking lot. Also I want 37’s but I’m getting about 18.9 mpg on the 35s so I won’t switch just yet LOL .
Very nice in shadow black.

saw my first bronco Saturday off the 138. 4 door sas base. He had a small lift and 37 on it already. I messed up by not taking any pictures. Nice owner.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats!

Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was the very first bronco sold at Tracy dealership in California
Reserved 2/24
build date 7/21
Shipped 7/22
Arrived 8/19

Base Sasquatch
4 door soft top
2.7 liter

Just to start,
This forum is amazing
Saw my bronco had been delivered and was nervous walking into the dealership thinking they were going to charge adm and all the other nonsense I was seeing on the forum but it was quite the opposite . I called the salesman Joel i believe was his name (sorry if I butchered it ) He told me that he kept the keys on him so nobody would drive it and Parked around the back. Literally kept it hidden which I thought was amazing. Long story short
No markups whatsoever

Only 29 miles on it .I’ll report back one day when I actually get on the freeway LOL . Picked it up late before closing . So far though it’s a magnet for attention . Keep your doors locked folks !! Gets good and bad attention 😎

Ford Bronco 1st Bronco from Tracy Ford in California B1D8B4F1-2722-4D5A-8F3A-2C088EFB0371

Ford Bronco 1st Bronco from Tracy Ford in California B1D8B4F1-2722-4D5A-8F3A-2C088EFB0371
Congratulations Kacey! It's beautiful!

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 2/24
build date 7/21
Shipped 7/22
Arrived 8/19

Base Sasquatch
4 door soft top
2.7 liter

Just to start,
This forum is amazing
No markups whatsoever

Its funny to look back on my rushed panic the night reservations opened only to see people accepting delivery that ordered six months later. Dont get me wrong, I am happy for you. Just wished I took my time while ordering a bit more if i would have known.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 2/24
build date 7/21
Shipped 7/22
Arrived 8/19

Base Sasquatch
4 door soft top
2.7 liter

Just to start,
This forum is amazing
No markups whatsoever

Its funny to look back on my rushed panic the night reservations opened only to see people accepting delivery that ordered six months later. Dont get me wrong, I am happy for you. Just wished I took my time while ordering a bit more if i would have known.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base Sasquatch badge is the best badge - there, I said it! Great truck in the perfect color!
Agreed. It's going to look great repurposed on my mancave fridge. LOL.

I bought the Bronco script decals a member was selling on here, so I'll replace the Ford badging no matter which Bronco I end up with in 2022.
Sponsored