jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked two local dealers when their mannequin was coming in - one said MAYBE by the end of this month, and the other said 1st or 2nd week of July.
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doctors and educators are often concerned if a young child does not understand and start using sarcasm by a certain age. It is a normal part of intellectual development.

On the otherhand, with the older children (like the teenagers I teach) we are encouraged to provide names of kids to the "gifted" program who exhibit certain characteristics so they can be tested to see if they should be receiving the special services provided by the gifted education department.

One of these characteristics is the excessive use of sarcasm and puns and other forms of complex humor as these are often signs of a very high I.Q.

I just assume all this snarky humor mixed in with real information means that the Bronco is a vehicle that is so near perfect that a high percentage of high I.Q. people are interested in it.😍
I understand sarcasm fine. That isnt the issue. Its that every reply on this forum is some dogshit meme or "hahah im so fucking funnY!" post when people ask questions.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said their mannequin has a build date of June 22. He said it would be available for test drives.
He also said his orders that were pulled early were pushed back 5 weeks.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This populated in my system this morning. Invoice for our 2 door demo. Being built 6/11.

4A990D3F-FB67-4089-9EC6-6F9F75ADED4C.jpeg
What's the chance this baby shows up with the Bestop?

People have been posting pictures of Borncos at MAP with stickers that say "MIC" on a vehicle with a soft top.🤔

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ya im about done with this forum

i get that you are all upset that you cant get your cars yet but you really are just insufferable.

Its not funny or clever when somebody asks a serious question and gets a GIF response or some shitty dumb meme
Go back to pre- July 13, 2020, you'll find this forum was vastly different. Since the reveal though, this place has turned into Facebook for (well I don't really know), but it's way different.

You won't find many answers here, it's more about "me and what I do or don't have at this point."

But I will say, in between all the "Look at Me" posts, there is the occasional hidden gem. Just few and very far between.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go back to pre- July 13, 2020, you'll find this forum was vastly different. Since the reveal though, this place has turned into Facebook for (well I don't really know), but it's way different.

You won't find many answers here, it's more about "me and what I do or don't have at this point."

But I will say, in between all the "Look at Me" posts, there is the occasional hidden gem. Just few and very far between.
ya im done this place was never that great.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doctors and educators are often concerned if a young child does not understand and start using sarcasm by a certain age. It is a normal part of intellectual development.

On the otherhand, with the older children (like the teenagers I teach) we are encouraged to provide names of kids to the "gifted" program who exhibit certain characteristics so they can be tested to see if they should be receiving the special services provided by the gifted education department.

One of these characteristics is the excessive use of sarcasm and puns and other forms of complex humor as these are often signs of a very high I.Q.

I just assume all this snarky humor mixed in with real information means that the Bronco is a vehicle that is so near perfect that a high percentage of high I.Q. people are interested in it.😍
@RBF 1401 Weeelllll now Tricia. My take away from this sentence is that I am much smarter than my wife thinks I am. I'm gonna show this too 'er..........not that will do any good mind you. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand sarcasm fine. That isnt the issue. Its that every reply on this forum is some dogshit meme or "hahah im so fucking funnY!" post when people ask questions.
@beachman101 Brother, it may be good for you to step back from this forum for awhile if it's that aggravating to you. You've been here a while, and you're attitude seems to have changed. Just take a break, and come back later. I want the old beachman101 back.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ya im done this place was never that great.
Like most things, it depends on your definition.

For all those years between the first rumors of a new Bronco, up until the date of the reveal, every time I Googled "2021 Bronco" this forum showed up.

So I take that as "great."

There is a ton more real information here than Facebook or the Ford sponsored forum.

Sometimes you have to sift through the humor, but there is still a ton of great stuff here.

And I don't doubt when we start getting Broncos this forum will explode with useful stuff.

You might have noticed, often it was the same wise asses who want to answer every question with a joke who were the ones willing to make an ass out of themselves at a dealer crawling in and under and all around a Bronco measuring the living hell out of it... just for us.😍😍😍

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I understand sarcasm fine. That isnt the issue. Its that every reply on this forum is some dog**** meme or "hahah im so f****** funnY!" post when people ask questions.
That's not true. Some replies are from people complaining about the humor.

Listen: you're asking questions that have mostly been answered in this very thread. There's not a lot of new info coming out, so people are bored. Boredom=memes and jokes.

Dude, get over yourself or log off. You shouldn't get so worked up over a forum.
Sponsored