Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Roof rails on a Sas Package?
pretty sure dealer add ons can be added to the order or thats how its suppose to work, its not coming from the factory that way. This is how you get invoice pricing on all options.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand sarcasm fine. That isnt the issue. Its that every reply on this forum is some dogshit meme or "hahah im so fucking funnY!" post when people ask questions.
Let me help you internet. This is what you should have posted...

Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system spongebob1

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is a damn good question because my paper work sure shows $1595 MSRP, $1494 Invoice for the 10 Speed Auto Transmission
The Automatic is standard on the Sasquatch package so it shows n/c. If you were in build and price and chose the Sas package without first choosing the auto it would cost about $7000. If you choose the auto first for the $1500 and then add the Sas package, the sas package would only cost $5500. Your paying for the auto one way or another.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a damn good question because my paper work sure shows $1595 MSRP, $1494 Invoice for the 10 Speed Auto Transmission
10sp is included with 2.7 with squash pkg.

Any A/Z/D plan pricing on the invoice?
A/Z - $45926.20
D - $46026.20

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This populated in my system this morning. Invoice for our 2 door demo. Being built 6/11.

Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system spongebob1
All right, tiny grumble here (not to be mistaken with whining), but if the tow packages are in short supply, why put these on the dealer demo units? It's not like a customer has no idea what a receiver hitch looks like. I'm sitting here trying to decide if I should pull the hitch off my order in hopes of an earlier build and I see this. Also on the other build supplied in post 3. :confused:

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 Door with MIC top and tow package...

This thing is a unicorn. They made a mannequin of a build that will not be available for a long time??

🙄

Brandong1981

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy cruze, Saturn astra, Chevy c10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system AdorableLastingHochstettersfrog-max-1mb
49k.... shheeeeesh

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doctors and educators are often concerned if a young child does not understand and start using sarcasm by a certain age. It is a normal part of intellectual development.

On the otherhand, with the older children (like the teenagers I teach) we are encouraged to provide names of kids to the "gifted" program who exhibit certain characteristics so they can be tested to see if they should be receiving the special services provided by the gifted education department.

One of these characteristics is the excessive use of sarcasm and puns and other forms of complex humor as these are often signs of a very high I.Q.

I just assume all this snarky humor mixed in with real information means that the Bronco is a vehicle that is so near perfect that a high percentage of high I.Q. people are interested in it.😍
Actually, that kind of thinking will cause you a boatload of trouble in much of Asia. Generally, sarcasm is not a part of the culture in the way it is in the US.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Like most things, it depends on your definition.

You might have noticed, often it was the same wise asses who want to answer every question with a joke who were the ones willing to make an ass out of themselves at a dealer crawling in and under and all around a Bronco measuring the living hell out of it... just for us.😍😍😍
Guilty as charged, I was discovered by other forum members when it became obvious that I ended up in their photos, "crawling in and under and all around a Bronco" (note the calipers in my hand). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system img_0004-
Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system 1621129341183-

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 Door with MIC top and tow package...

This thing is a unicorn. They made a mannequin of a build that will not be available for a long time??

🙄
Ummm, then I ordered a unicorn on 5/4/2021 and got a VIN and PSP of 7/26/2021 for my unicorn on 5/24/2021. See below for my 2dr build.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not true. Some replies are from people complaining about the humor.

Listen: you're asking questions that have mostly been answered in this very thread. There's not a lot of new info coming out, so people are bored. Boredom=memes and jokes.

Dude, get over yourself or log off. You shouldn't get so worked up over a forum.
be easy on beachman....this is only his 100th melt down this month...
Sponsored