Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These responses are just in good fun. We need something to laugh about here, otherwise we might start turning on each other and going nuts.

Usually the “fun posts” are sprinkled in with the posts of folks who answer the question/provide real feedback, so I don’t see an issue.
Why would I waste the time asking a question to get a non answer?
Sponsored

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This populated in my system this morning. Invoice for our 2 door demo. Being built 6/11.

4A990D3F-FB67-4089-9EC6-6F9F75ADED4C.jpeg
Nice.... swap out the tube step for the signature lights and that's my exact build... not fair!!!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You received an answer just above this post…

Also, to add, I believe they have to hold onto them for a certain number of months as well before they can sell them off. So yes, they’re “real” vehicles.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does it say n/c for price of the 10sp auto?

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s an Internet forum... not your Ford dealer... your parents know you signed up on an adult site... right? Some guy’s will help with the info you ask for... because they know and like to help answer questions ... and some guys with a joke... well... cause their funny

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is it possible to ask a question on this forum without getting a dumb snarky sarcastic answer?

Sorry about the Chocolate Easter Bunny comment, I thought you were joking. 😄 Yes, these are real live Broncos that will eventually be sold by dealers after they show them off at their dealerships. Not preproduction Broncos. The first of the MY21s!

Last edited:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so can we get test drives with these or are they hollow?
I asked the same in another thread (which I can't find...didn't look), but the answer was it depends on the dealer.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s an Internet forum... not your Ford dealer... your parents know you signed up on an adult site... right? Some guy’s will help with the info you ask for... because they know and like to help answer questions ... and some guys with a joke... well... cause their funny
ya im about done with this forum

i get that you are all upset that you cant get your cars yet but you really are just insufferable.

Its not funny or clever when somebody asks a serious question and gets a GIF response or some shitty dumb meme

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is it possible to ask a question on this forum without getting a dumb snarky sarcastic answer?

serious question?
Doctors and educators are often concerned if a young child does not understand and start using sarcasm by a certain age. It is a normal part of intellectual development.

On the otherhand, with the older children (like the teenagers I teach) we are encouraged to provide names of kids to the "gifted" program who exhibit certain characteristics so they can be tested to see if they should be receiving the special services provided by the gifted education department.

One of these characteristics is the excessive use of sarcasm and puns and other forms of complex humor as these are often signs of a very high I.Q.

I just assume all this snarky humor mixed in with real information means that the Bronco is a vehicle that is so near perfect that a high percentage of high I.Q. people are interested in it.😍

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer up here in Portland confirmed the mannequin they're getting (last month he said they'd get in June) would be for people to come in and test drive. Seems strange why a dealer would have one but not allow people to drive it. At least let the folks who have orders/reservations come in and take them for a spin.
Sponsored