Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Automatic is standard on the Sasquatch package so it shows n/c. If you were in build and price and chose the Sas package without first choosing the auto it would cost about $7000. If you choose the auto first for the $1500 and then add the Sas package, the sas package would only cost $5500. Your paying for the auto one way or another.
So this still does not make sense. If you pay for the auto either way where is the charge? Sasquatch on this invoice is $4995 with no add for the auto. And no the auto is not included with the 2.7 is is required. We went through all this when Ford dropped the bomb last fall.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doctors and educators are often concerned if a young child does not understand and start using sarcasm by a certain age. It is a normal part of intellectual development.

On the otherhand, with the older children (like the teenagers I teach) we are encouraged to provide names of kids to the "gifted" program who exhibit certain characteristics so they can be tested to see if they should be receiving the special services provided by the gifted education department.

One of these characteristics is the excessive use of sarcasm and puns and other forms of complex humor as these are often signs of a very high I.Q.

I just assume all this snarky humor mixed in with real information means that the Bronco is a vehicle that is so near perfect that a high percentage of high I.Q. people are interested in it.😍
So I should cancel my order?

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 Door with MIC top and tow package...

This thing is a unicorn. They made a mannequin of a build that will not be available for a long time??

🙄
I think because they are the first off the assembly line, These are practice builds for the people building our Broncos. They seem to be using all the options so the builders get use to building them.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummm, then I ordered a unicorn on 5/4/2021 and got a VIN and PSP of 7/26/2021 for my unicorn on 5/24/2021. See below for my 2dr build.
Please allow me to congratulate you for your short wait on behalf of all the 7/13 2dr reservation holders without a scheduled build. And please be sure to remind us of your great fortune at every opportunity. :)

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since we are sharing. He’s what my dealer sent me over the weekend. They thought theirs wasn’t getting built till the 14th, but it seems it’s getting built now. Here’s the window sticker! ⬇
I can say I’m 1000 percent excited as it’s almost Mae Pearl, but I dubbed her Ruby Jean as she will be Rapid Red.

Ford Bronco 1st dealer invoice for manequinn “demo” 2 door Bronco shows in system 8230EA5C-0064-40AF-B7A9-673E9ABADAA6

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still shows it scheduled to be built 6-14. Invoice was submitted on the 4th.
Either way I’m super excited!! Get to see it before mine gets here. Hopefully take it out of a day!!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So this still does not make sense. If you pay for the auto either way where is the charge? Sasquatch on this invoice is $4995 with no add for the auto. And no the auto is not included with the 2.7 is is required. We went through all this when Ford dropped the bomb last fall.
Its added into the base price.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hell yeah that’s awesome. The dealership I have an order with has four First Editions produced just waiting for this weeks OKTB meeting at MAP.
Dang!! I bet waiting for tops and the OKTB lifted and then they ship!? Hopefully that’s soon. Sounds like everything is finally starting to straighten out across the board for Webasto! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All right, tiny grumble here (not to be mistaken with whining), but if the tow packages are in short supply, why put these on the dealer demo units? It's not like a customer has no idea what a receiver hitch looks like. I'm sitting here trying to decide if I should pull the hitch off my order in hopes of an earlier build and I see this. Also on the other build supplied in post 3. :confused:
I pulled the tow off of my 2 door FE build, hasn’t helped yet. I only really wanted it for the receiver, so I won’t miss the other bits. My 2¢: If you want it for actual towing, I’d leave it on.

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
[/QUOTE]
they play with the numbers a little bit on the sheet but base price for a 2D BB is $33,385 + $795 for auto 4X4 + $1595 for auto10 = $35,775 which is the price at the top of the sheet.

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually, that kind of thinking will cause you a boatload of trouble in much of Asia. Generally, sarcasm is not a part of the culture in the way it is in the US.
Also in most parts of the world, children are "tracked" in education more than here.

You don't pass a comprehensive test at age 12 or 13, you don't go to "academic" high school or college.🤪

Plus, one of the biggest things we can get in trouble for here, is a common practice in most of the world and was allowed when I was a kid: publicly posting grades.

Teachers in the U.S. have even gotten in trouble for allowing a student to pass back test papers because that is showing the test grades to another student.😞

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

oh and I
Hell yeah that’s awesome. The dealership I have an order with has four First Editions produced just waiting for this weeks OKTB meeting at MAP.
someone send some pineapple pizza to MAP.
Sponsored