Sponsored

1st edition built June 28th and not received.

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition / M2CS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So early production number already built June 28th, yet not shipped.
My dealer has spoken with Fords regional rep and no one has a clue to why it's not shipped. Meanwhile my dealer has already sold at least 15 Broncos. The Bronco support number is a joke as well.

I'm totally bummed as I bought a 1st edition to be 1st . It would be nice if someone could let me know what's up. If it's something as simple as the hard top...say, send it to me later just get me the truck now.
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It won’t be shipped until October at the earliest
I think you are referring to the already delivered MIC Bronco tops. Those will be available in October. The held MIC Broncos are getting them replaced first.

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to check the home page for the news of the day. You need a new top and it won't ship until they become available. Prepare to wait.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This was taken from the bronco6x fb page.
Like I said October the earliest.

Ford Bronco 1st edition built June 28th and not received. E6F664EB-A7F6-4B95-937A-9FFA95B406BF

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has spoken with Fords regional rep and no one has a clue to why it's not shipped. Meanwhile my dealer has already sold at least 15 Broncos. The Bronco support number is a joke as well.

I'm totally bummed as I bought a 1st edition to be 1st . It would be nice if someone could let me know what's up. If it's something as simple as the hard top...say, send it to me later just get me the truck now.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-built-broncos-will-have-tops-replaced.21508/

OP
OP

Adam37130

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition / M2CS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wish I had a choice to get a soft top and the Bronco now and get the hardtop later. That would be great because I would order a paint to match top then.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wish I had a choice to get a soft top and the Bronco now and get the hardtop later. That would be great because I would order a paint to match top then.
I think all of us with FEs and Wildtraks would like that choice. Unfortunately and contrary to Mr. Levine here, we get screwed.
Ford Bronco 1st edition built June 28th and not received. Screenshot_20210812-064113_Instagram

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just hang in there, somewhere here I read that Ford had just caught up to 6/28 DM units. I'm a 7/21 with a lowly Base "edition" and am holding out hope for Brontoberfest.

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford of Murfreesboro? What was the ADM? They've been doing $15-20k...

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You got emails indicating when your order was accepted, when they started to build your Bronco and when the build was completed. Those emails had a link to click to "track your order." Doing that brings up a web page that gives a projected delivery date. When you tracked your order, what delivery date appeared and has it changed as you have tracked it since? What does it say now?
Sponsored