Sponsored

1st generation Ford owners what’s your take on the Ford experience so far?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And this has what to do with anything on this site?
Well if you go back in the thread and read, people were talking about what other brands they would or have bought instead of ford. Ford explorers are made by Ford.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well if you go back in the thread and read, people were talking about what other brands they would or have bought instead of ford. Ford explorers are made by Ford.
And the thread title is...
1st generation Ford owners what’s your take on the Ford experience so far?

Sponsored

Utahbronco51

Base
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will be the first in my long family history to own a Ford with this bronco. Family thinks I am crazy as they believe Fords are unreliable and only buy Toyota’s and Nissans. Day one FE reservation so you know I was quick on the keyboard 😂.

Unfortunately with all that has transpired I am beginning to think my family is right to think I am crazy not only to buy a Ford but top of the line Ford and first year vehicle lol.

I am disappointed in in the way Ford has treated bronco 1st day reservation holders and especially FE holders. I like many FE holders are not rich spoilt folks. Not only will this be the most expensive vehicle I have ever owned it will be the first new vehicle. I am also not rich 🤑 and still in the rat race like the rest of you. The excitement of getting the bronco I never rode in as a kid and watched on tv from a 3rd world country in Africa where I grew up is really starting to take a hit. It will be close to end of MY21 before I get the bronco after it has been sitting on the lot i hope not rotting.

I stayed pumped after;
1. FE number was doubled ( not as exclusive)
2. white interior was not offered to FE holders
Only 2 color interior options
3. No numbering was placed on the FE badge (
x# of 7000)
4. Horrible customer follow up from dealer since
placing order
4. Nothing special on FE except decal compared to other trims not even baha ( edit sport) mode.
5. No other option for roof except MIC for FE
6. Production delays

For such a hyped vehicle Ford sure knows how to make their customers feel good. Especially folks that have never owned a Ford. I guarantee you this if I back out of this it will be a long long time before anyone in my family buys a Ford.
But they're going to send us all these great trinkets!

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be the first in my long family history to own a Ford with this bronco. Family thinks I am crazy as they believe Fords are unreliable and only buy Toyota’s and Nissans. Day one FE reservation so you know I was quick on the keyboard 😂.

Unfortunately with all that has transpired I am beginning to think my family is right to think I am crazy not only to buy a Ford but top of the line Ford and first year vehicle lol.

I am disappointed in in the way Ford has treated bronco 1st day reservation holders and especially FE holders. I like many FE holders are not rich spoilt folks. Not only will this be the most expensive vehicle I have ever owned it will be the first new vehicle. I am also not rich 🤑 and still in the rat race like the rest of you. The excitement of getting the bronco I never rode in as a kid and watched on tv from a 3rd world country in Africa where I grew up is really starting to take a hit. It will be close to end of MY21 before I get the bronco after it has been sitting on the lot i hope not rotting.

I stayed pumped after;
1. FE number was doubled ( not as exclusive)
2. white interior was not offered to FE holders
Only 2 color interior options
3. No numbering was placed on the FE badge (
x# of 7000)
4. Horrible customer follow up from dealer since
placing order
4. Nothing special on FE except decal compared to other trims not even baha ( edit sport) mode.
5. No other option for roof except MIC for FE
6. Production delays

For such a hyped vehicle Ford sure knows how to make their customers feel good. Especially folks that have never owned a Ford. I guarantee you this if I back out of this it will be a long long time before anyone in my family buys a Ford.
Plastic, panel clips, electronic gadgetry, no 302😉.
Sponsored