ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We started shipping our Soft Top Rack last month and we're getting positive feedback from our customers including images... Check this out.

Ron said he would send more pics after installing all of his gear... Stay Tuned - Thank you Ron!!

Ford Bronco 1st Look at a Soft Top Rack by ZROADZ OffRoad Products Ronald White (2)
Ford Bronco 1st Look at a Soft Top Rack by ZROADZ OffRoad Products Ronald White (1)
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We started shipping our Soft Top Rack last month and we're getting positive feedback from our customers including images... Check this out.

Ron said he would send more pics after installing all of his gear... Stay Tuned - Thank you Ron!!

Ford Bronco 1st Look at a Soft Top Rack by ZROADZ OffRoad Products Ronald White (1)
I can't quite tell from the pictures, but does the rack prevent operation of the soft top while it's installed? It looks like the parallel bars are inside the frame of the top

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I absolutely love the appearance of a roof rack, not sure how much I'll use it...but with the Bronco soft top I totally want to be able to take the top to at least position 1 without a lot of hassle. If you can't do this, then the rack is a no go.

OP
OP
ZROADZOFFICIAL

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't quite tell from the pictures, but does the rack prevent operation of the soft top while it's installed? It looks like the parallel bars are inside the frame of the top
This design won't allow for the soft top to open, only the rear 3 windows can be removed. We are also working on a rear half rack

OP
OP
ZROADZOFFICIAL

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely love the appearance of a roof rack, not sure how much I'll use it...but with the Bronco soft top I totally want to be able to take the top to at least position 1 without a lot of hassle. If you can't do this, then the rack is a no go.
This design won't allow for the soft top to open, only the rear 3 windows can be removed. We are also working on a rear half rack

Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the back? Can you open the back all the way up? I have a package tray in the back that I need to access. I was seriously looking at purchasing your roof rack but there was no clear indication as such on your website. There was also no static and dynamic loading information on your site. I am now looking at another soft top roof rack vendor who just posted an installation video. Theirs appears very well designed and allows the rear to open up.

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw an earlier post you made where you responded to this question. I would highly recommend redesigning the rear portion of this rack to allow the rear top open up. I think there are a lot of soft top owners who are looking for a good roof rack solution but I would bet that at least 90% of them would want to open the rear. I want the roof rack to mount a RTT. I already do a good bit of overlanding and have been using a Gazelle tent. I access most of my gear from the rear and need to open the back to access the tray. See pics.
Ford Bronco 1st Look at a Soft Top Rack by ZROADZ OffRoad Products IMG_6900.JPEG

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just saw an earlier post you made where you responded to this question. I would highly recommend redesigning the rear portion of this rack to allow the rear top open up. I think there are a lot of soft top owners who are looking for a good roof rack solution but I would bet that at least 90% of them would want to open the rear. I want the roof rack to mount a RTT. I already do a good bit of overlanding and have been using a Gazelle tent. I access most of my gear from the rear and need to open the back to access the tray. See pics.
Ford Bronco 1st Look at a Soft Top Rack by ZROADZ OffRoad Products IMG_6900.JPEG
Totally agree...this is one of the better looking racks but if I can't open the back up it's a hard no.....i don't care if the top can go back or not while the rack is on...just want to be able to unbolt rack quickly and lift off with ceiling mounted lift in garage as I only need a roof rack for camping trips or vacations

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HALF RACK WHEEEEENNNNNNN?? dying for one haha

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this was posted somewhere but what are the dynamic and static load capacities?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Who makes that front bumper?

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was ready to pull out my credit card reading the title, but not flipping the top was a major disappointment, and not opening the back meant I'm no longer even remotely interested.

Otherwise looks great, hope y'all can come up with some creative solutions.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep us posted on the rear half rack! That's exciting. Would be great to have some roof storage while still being able to enjoy some open air!!!

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a great looking rack (the best I've seen). Unfortunately, not being able to operate the soft top to position #1 is a no go for me. Would the half rack allow the top to go to position #1?
Sponsored