Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll keep it short-
2 Door BaseSasquatch - 2.7 L
19.3 MPG on 2300 miles

People are going to be pissed off when they finally get some seat time in their Broncos.
Pissed that they didn't get their rigs sooner. I would like to tell you it's worth the wait, but it wouldn 't help you get it any sooner * ( Updated )

Issues-

My MIC has had a minor edge issue ( about 2" ) from day one. So far it looks good ,performs well and has not leaked.
That said, Ford should reach out to current owners and compensate them if they willing to delay their position in the replacement line so that MAP lot Broncos can get released.

I was in a tight spot and opened the passenger door about 8" to get something out of the side of the door. When I closed it, the window did not return tight to the frame seal. I can easliy duplicate it. The door half way open is no problem. Wonder if the Forum member that posted the leak at the A pillar has this issue. Driver window is fine.

The Fender flares don't just unlock and " rip " off. There are keyed body pins that will pop out if the key is not aligned. ( pics )

This Rig is a runner with plenty of power.
That's It.

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments BEACH.JPG

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments PIN.JPG

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments PIN2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll keep it short-
2 Door BaseSasquatch - 2.7 L
19.3 MPG on 2300 miles

People are going to be pissed off when they finally get some seat time in their Broncos.
Pissed that they didn't get their rigs sooner. I would like to tell you it's worth the wait, but it wouldn 't help.

Issues-

My MIC has had a minor edge issue ( about 2" ) from day one. So far it looks good ,performs well and has not leaked.
That said, Ford should reach out to current owners and compensate them if they willing to delay their position in the replacement line so that MAP lot Broncos can get released.

I was in a tight spot and opened the passenger door about 8" to get something out of the side of the door. When I closed it, the window did not return tight to the frame seal. I can easliy duplicate it. The door half way open is no problem. Wonder if the Forum member that posted the leak at the A pillar has this issue. Driver window is fine.

The Fender flares don't just unlock and " rip " off. There are keyed body pins that will pop out if the key is not aligned. ( pics )

This Rig is a runner with plenty of power.
That's It.

Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into these issues for you. Thanks!

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into these issues for you. Thanks!
@Ford Motor Company It's just the opposite. At this time, I couldn't be more happier with my build and experience. I'm sure the window quirk will be resolved by my dealer. As for the hardtop, it looks and functions well. I'm good with a replacement timeframe that helps others get their Broncos sooner. Finally, I see no problem with Ford dropping VB for MY22- Just makes my MY21 a Limited Edition

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Ford Motor Company It's just the opposite. At this time, I couldn't be more happier with my build and experience. I'm sure the window quirk will be resolved by my dealer. As for the hardtop, it looks and functions well. I'm good with a replacement timeframe that helps others get their Broncos sooner. Finally, I see no problem with Ford dropping VB for MY22- Just makes my MY21 a Limited Edition
Yeah but if Ford drops VB from the base and does not have a decent color selection for 2022, then for me it will be a "no edition", lol.

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah but if Ford drops VB from the base and does not have a decent color selection for 2022, then for me it will be a "no edition", lol.
VB is the best for Base

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hey, I have an issue @Ford Motor Company, I have a VIN, a built Bronco, it's paid for, and you won't acknowledge my existence. How about that... I have put 0 miles on it to date!

Below is the sticker for confirmation. Why do you insist on ignoring customers who have asked you repeatedly for assistance? Is this the customer service that I should expect... is it up to you to pick winners and losers in the customer service department?

I will hound you until you finally respond. Your inability to even acknowledge that I have a legitimate issue is the issue. At this point I don't expect you to fix anything, but at least have the audacity to acknowledge that I exist.

Ford Bronco 1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 19-01-00 Vehicle Dashboard My Ford Vehicle www ford com

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 22-51-05 Military AutoSource (MAS) Official Site Shop Your Military B

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments Mark's Bronco Sticker jpe

SO ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO DENY MY EXISTENCE?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VB is best on everything. Beautiful Bronco @Boxer4

Hey, I have an issue @Ford Motor Company, I have a VIN, a built Bronco, it's paid for, and you won't acknowledge my existence. How about that... I have put 0 miles on it to date!

Below is the sticker for confirmation. Why do you insist on ignoring customers who have asked you repeatedly for assistance? Is this the customer service that I should expect... is it up to you to pick winners and losers in the customer service department?

I will hound you until you finally respond. Your inability to even acknowledge that I have a legitimate issue is the issue. At this point I don't expect you to fix anything, but at least have the audacity to acknowledge that I exist.

OP has minor quibbles but is mostly happy, and gets reached out to, yet you have this shitshow and are stuck on dirt mountain with thousands of us without a good solution. Nice job @Ford Motor Company

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
VB is best on everything. Beautiful Bronco @Boxer4

OP has minor quibbles but is mostly happy, and gets reached out to, yet you have this shitshow and are stuck on dirt mountain with thousands of us without a good solution. Nice job @Ford Motor Company
They have no idea of the tenacity that I have... All I asked for was an email... I didn't even expect any kind of solution. That's the really messed up part. I am just about done with trying to give them an opportunity to show even the most minimal of effort. Just making contact would have put an end to me calling them out, not so sure that I am feeling that amenable now.

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you have a Blend date of 8/5/21 and a delivery date of 12/20/21 ?

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

you're in the same boat as the rest of us built/unshipped hard top orders. Except you were coerced into paying for an undelivered vehicle. Not sure what you expect until the hard tops are fixed and rebuilt? We've beaten this horse a plenty!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are pretty minor complaints. I have a feeling my list of complaints and issues will be numerous - but nitpicky - and ultimately won't impact the smile the bronco brings to my face

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I am more pissed at the situation that you got the wireless charge pad in the HIGH package. I was voraciously denied this. That I had to purchase the LUX to acquire this lone feature.
In addtion @Ford Motor Company has ignored us on the existance via MAS.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a lux package, so you can feel better...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I am more pissed at the situation that you got the wireless charge pad in the HIGH package. I was voraciously denied this. That I had to purchase the LUX to acquire this lone feature.
In addtion @Ford Motor Company has ignored us on the existance via MAS.
But what about all that cool Bronco swag... LOL. I bet you are chilling in your hammock right now.

Wait until you try to sign up for the off-roadeo!
Sponsored