Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into these issues for you. Thanks!
Definitely a bot
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever get the window issue resolved? Im having a similar issue. Window doesn't drop when the door is opened. Then when you close the door the window is stuck outside the weather stripping leaving a gap.
Not yet

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get the window issue resolved? Im having a similar issue. Window doesn't drop when the door is opened. Then when you close the door the window is stuck outside the weather stripping leaving a gap.
do a search here, there's some procedure to re-set where the window stops and all that, I just can't remember the process, just something like holding the window button in a certain position for so long. Been a couple weeks that I read that. Might be something that helps in your case, otherwise bring it in to the dealer. But I'd try that first.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. I scheduled an appointment with the dealer and the night before my appointment it resolved itself. Gremlins ???
Sponsored