Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have also have 1UP Rackattach pivot hitch in black, and the 1UP bike rack in bronze. Same setup as you, swing out to the drivers side, tailgate out to the passenger side, BAM and you have instant access to the rear without a lot of hassle.

Your setup looks amazingly beautiful, fits perfect and your aluminum rack is way lighter than my steel one!

Love it!:):love:đź‘Ť
Ooh, do you have pictures? I’m really curious to see the bronze rack - I didn’t know that was an option. How do you like the RakAttach?
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Putting my pivot v2 and NV 2.0 to the test today with some mountain bikes — super sturdy and secure piece of kit so far

Baileywhit

Black Diamond
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the rack folded up, does it block the back up camera?

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like this to be able to access the back, but don't love the idea of blocking the license plate and needing so much space on either side in a parking lot. Also, on the off chance I got 37" tires at some point, then it wouldn't work either. I think I'll use my 1up with the extender a bit before deciding if I should add the Pivot V2 as well.

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now you just need to make sure you have 3 or 4 parking spaces at your trailhead! :)

Ive got the same Curt, a straight extension, and Thule T2 rack(which tilts down only). Doubt I will be able to fully swing gate when bikes are on.

You have a big advantage with the pivot mount!
I mounted this up over the weekend. Can’t fully open the tailgate with a bike on, but probably adequate for me to dig some gear out.
Ford Bronco 1Up bike rack, Kuat Pivot, Curt hitch - Sasquatch 96EDF829-25AF-4DED-9D82-79FB6838C85E
Without the hitch extension the spare tire hits the rack pivot mechanism And doesn’t open more than and inch or two.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just found a local Kuat Pivot V2 passenger after some searching. I was looking for driver at first but that will work.

The Yakima backswing does not work with Sasquatch. I’m guessing the RakAttack will not work either for the same reason. Can’t close the latch. Kuat is only one the locks horizontal below tire from what I can tell.

FDD7E758-6A67-4C2D-A058-D218089E8E41.jpeg

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t think the Kuat Pivot V2 passenger side will work without issues with the bronco as the back door swings open well past the Kuat’s max angle.
Ford Bronco 1Up bike rack, Kuat Pivot, Curt hitch - Sasquatch B65B0941-2B61-4680-BCE7-78861CCAD632

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just found a local Kuat Pivot V2 passenger after some searching. I was looking for driver at first but that will work.

The Yakima backswing does not work with Sasquatch. I’m guessing the RakAttack will not work either for the same reason. Can’t close the latch. Kuat is only one the locks horizontal below tire from what I can tell.

Ford Bronco 1Up bike rack, Kuat Pivot, Curt hitch - Sasquatch B65B0941-2B61-4680-BCE7-78861CCAD632
I had noticed that as well when I was comparing.

I think the only real option is the DRIVER side Kuat... Which last I looked was out of stock everywhere. I do know they've raised their prices by like 50 bucks.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a passenger side Kuat? I thought they opened to 120 degrees but still may not work.

I like that the passenger doesn’t block the tag. I have the 1up tag relocate with a hot swap tool less option I did but still a pain. I guess I can buy a spare tire mount but ugh just more crap to buy.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Pivot V2 does open 120°, the pivot point is only about 27.5" off the center line, so... maybe depends on your rack, I'll call my dealer and see if they have bronco on the lot I can take a tape measure to. The pivot point would need to be further out from the center line by a few inches than the pivot point of the Broncos swing gate in order to clear to the same as it would in the closed position.

Sponsored

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I borrowed a passenger-side large 1up RakAttach over the weekend. It worked well! Yes, the tailgate and the rack swing to the passenger side. However, the RakAttach opens well beyond the first stop on the tailgate. It wasn't a problem to access my gear in the back then step around the tailgate to access the bike on the rack.

Sure, the driver's side swing makes for cleaner access to everything. However, covering the license plate is a deal breaker.

The Kuat Pivot looks nicer, so I might go that route. The 1up is built like a tank and seems more readily available...

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m picking up the Kuat passenger based on the Jeep reviews I saw with 35” plus tires. I’ll post my results. Pairing with 1up two bike rack.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rakattach latch doesn’t interfere with the tire? It looked like the same style as the Yakima I tried.
I borrowed a passenger-side large 1up RakAttach over the weekend. It worked well! Yes, the tailgate and the rack swing to the passenger side. However, the RakAttach opens well beyond the first stop on the tailgate. It wasn't a problem to access my gear in the back then step around the tailgate to access the bike on the rack.

Sure, the driver's side swing makes for cleaner access to everything. However, covering the license plate is a deal breaker.

The Kuat Pivot looks nicer, so I might go that route. The 1up is built like a tank and seems more readily available...

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score