Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there be a standalone options for 2” lift kit?

Yes. It will be one of 200 accessories in the updated B&P.- from @SHLYGRR interview

This opened up my options tremendously, because my main issue with many of the 4-door models was the low to the ground skateboard look.

Now let’s hope it’s affordable :)
Sponsored

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next question is can it be installed on the Badlands and/or Squatched vehicles or is it strictly for stock height vehicles? And then of course, will it be ready for MY2021 or is it going to be late availability?

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really hope so. This really expands the possibilities and may solve a lot of the concerns about the stance of the 4 door on the stock setup. Also helps bridge the gap for folks who may not want or cannot budget the Sasquatch, but wants factory accessories in lieu of aftermarket.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next question is can it be installed on the Badlands and/or Squatched vehicles or is it strictly for stock height vehicles? And then of course, will it be ready for MY2021 or is it going to be late availability?
If you have Sasquatch package, you can select 2” lift, but you don’t get a roof (at all).

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm betting the next round of accessories in B&P will be "dealer installed", not DIO, so they won't include labor. Ford does the small stuff that there isn't much arguing over time it takes, but usually don't offer the bigger installs on this kind of option. If you look at Ranger, they offer Ford Performance exhaust, but if you go to the summary and look a the footnotes, it says installation extra.

I also assume this will be sold by Ford Performance, not Ford (but still can be in build and price, Just like mentioned Ranger exhaust) as there are warranty issues with a lift kit. Ford Performance usually picks up the warranty on this type of mod on Mustangs, so I'd expect the same.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
correct me if im wrong but you cant lift a IFS with just the stuff the wrangler uses right?

dont you need longer A arms?
Longer A arms give you more travel by increasing the radius, to do a lift you can do spacers between the coilovers and the mounts to raise the truck slightly. A lot of F-150's get 1-2" leveling kits and this is all they are. These kits don't increase travel they're still shock/spring limited..

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Longer A arms give you more travel by increasing the radius, to do a lift you can do spacers between the coilovers and the mounts to raise the truck slightly. A lot of F-150's get 1-2" leveling kits and this is all they are. These kits don't increase travel they're still shock/spring limited..
whats the point then? I guess this is what the warthog is going to be then? its going to be much more travel with longer A arms

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whats the point then? I guess this is what the warthog is going to be then? its going to be much more travel with longer A arms
Lift gives more ground clearance to body and allows bigger tires which gives more clearance to both body and axle.

Warthog will be like the Raptor and be wider. This will give more suspension travel without drastic height increase (Raptors aren't really that tall). Issue with the Raptor is the width makes it not fit in parking places and hurts maneuverability. Due to its width, it has to have over-width markers like a DRW truck, they're located in the Grill, third brake light and on the fenders. Warthog may not be wide enough to need the markers.
Sponsored