2” Lift negate the Sasquatch Package?

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know we’ve talked about the 2” being a factory option or not, but my question is: Regardless, If you opt for a 2” lift and 37’s, does that negate anything you get with the Sasquatch package as well?
Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know we’ve talked about the 2” being a factory option or not, but my question is: Regardless, If you opt for a 2” lift and 37’s, does that negate anything you get with the Sasquatch package as well?
Not to my understanding. Puts you at a slight gearing disadvantage but with 10 speeds the worst that will come of it is losing 10th.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If there is a dealer (there won’t be a factory option, at least for the first year) option for that, I wouldn’t be surprised if it requires Sasquatch, wildtrack, or badlands. The m190 front dif in the other models is significantly weaker, plus you don’t get a locking front dif.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
If there is a dealer (there won’t be a factory option, at least for the first year) option for that, I wouldn’t be surprised if it requires Sasquatch, wildtrack, or badlands. The m190 front dif in the other models is significantly weaker, plus you don’t get a locking front dif.
I meant to (OP) add the 2” lift was supposably a dealer option not a factory option.
As 1996 said here the biggest issue would be the diff being aluminum rather than the Sas cast iron diff.

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sqatch gets you a stronger front axle assemble, lockers front and rear, 4.7 gears, and beadlock capable wheels. The 35" tires are just gravy. All that other stuff is why you want the sasquatch. Just as with high performance sleeper cars, its what you're NOT seeing that's important.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that any dealer offered Ford Performance lift kit will be a front strut / spring, rear shock / spring replacement which would replace the higher spec Bilstein suspension setup that you're paying for by choosing the Sasquatch package, Wildtrak, or Badlands.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that any dealer offered Ford Performance lift kit will be a front strut / spring, rear shock / spring replacement which would replace the higher spec Bilstein suspension setup that you're paying for by choosing the Sasquatch package, Wildtrak, or Badlands.
Wouldn't that be something. Taking a step backwards to gain less than an inch :sneaky:

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wouldn't that be something. Taking a step backwards to gain less than an inch :sneaky:
What if you just put a spacer lift kit like rev-tec or something on top of the Sasquatch?
That would give you a little more lift, and not mess with your angles too much

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I figure the 2" lift replaces the Bilsteins, the springs and (if going to 37s) the tires from Squatch. Based on the 4WP lift, there could also possibly be the upper control arm, and maybe the rear track bar and lower control arms - but 4WP said you need the UCAs for more than 3", so probably not.

Given the $1500 Fox leveling kit for the Ranger, and the Bilstein engineer having said they are working on an upgrade package for the Squatch Bilsteins, I would guess a position sensitive B8 6112 with a reservoir (most likely for that $1500 price point) or zone control B8 8112 (probably too pricey) based kit similar to the Ranger's, or maybe Fox based.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think the factory lift put on a Sasquatch will be in addition to the lift you get with Sasquatch, but in lieu of the Sasquatch lift for non Sasquatch models.

I see the aftermarket being 3.5 or more for 37’s.
Sponsored