jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Give or take 10% (maybe 20%) error. Reviewed the recent video - Running the math on stalls section by section and counting perimeters. The depth of rows becomes a bit fuzzy, hence the error factor. Maybe it's closer to 2,000 since rows taper off around the corners.

I only spent about 10 minutes. Did it when I was having morning coffee. But feel like it's a decent rough estimate, as I was pretty thorough. It's certainly not "hundreds upon hundreds", or 1,000 for those spit balling.

How does that compare to the production and delivery numbers we have?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give or take 10% (maybe 20%) error. Reviewed the recent video - Running the math on stalls section by section and counting perimeters. The depth of rows becomes a bit fuzzy, hence the error factor. Maybe it's closer to 2,000 since rows taper off around the corners.

Man, and I thought I got bored at work sometimes. Good job though!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I only spent about 10 minutes. Did it when I have having morning coffee. But feel like it's a decent estimate.

That’s less than the first week of “full production “. Bronco rates were about half of these the weeks they ran in July.

Ford Bronco ~ 2,200 rough Bronco count in purgatory [based on video] 9B5363B0-8B30-4D40-AA12-A6E0681D85C7

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
^^ thanks. I thought it would translate to a pretty low production run (at least compared to full production).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, but are these all the Broncos not delivered or somehow unaccounted for. I somehow doubt it based on the July numbers and the lack of Broncos both at dealerships and on the road.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP must be a champion when it comes to those “guess how many jelly beans are in the jar to win a prize!”

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s a large proportion of the hard tops though that’s the denominator not total run

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I looked at that video, I was searching for a proliferation of soft top Broncos. I did not see them. For me, that was a good sign for the issue holding these Broncos may be limited in scope. I was also looking at the volume as a point in time. We know Broncos are being built this week and my hope is these newly built Broncos will not be added to the lot. If the newly built Broncos get shipped out, Ford may have found a solution. If the building of Broncos during future August weeks is halted, that may also be a very good sign. During the week(s) when Broncos are not built, the fix may be applied to the Broncos in the lot.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s less than the first week of “full production “. Bronco rates were about half of these the weeks they ran in July.

Ford Bronco ~ 2,200 rough Bronco count in purgatory [based on video] counti
Subtract out the useless b.s. mannequin units and the units that were built for dealer stock instead of orders.

I wonder how many reserved/ordered Broncos have actually been delivered to their customers.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Subtract out the useless b.s. mannequin units and the units that were built for dealer stock instead of orders.

I wonder how many reserved/ordered Broncos have actually been delivered to their customers.
No dealer stock has been built yet. ~3000 mannequins have been built, with about half that left to be built.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would be interesting to know how many of those have 4A Advanced 4x4, since dealers were told they could only specify soft tops and the basic part time 4x4 transfer case…

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like someone else took a bunch of screenshots, and used a grouping of 100 broncos for point of reference and got to a very very rough estimate of 2,500. So not too far off.
Sponsored