Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got informed by the online chat that mine is on a "plant hold" till 3/31. Anybody else who is stuck hearing the same? Pizza tracker shows "in production" since 2/24, Palsapp shows pending/null.
Same thing. Been built since 3/8 and shipped to Atlanta then this plant hold thing with ETA of 3/24 thru 3/31. No idea! SUCKS
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing. Been built since 3/8 and shipped to Atlanta then this plant hold thing with ETA of 3/24 thru 3/31. No idea! SUCKS
So yours is impounded in a railyard in ATL? Thats something new at least!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So yours is impounded in a railyard in ATL? Thats something new at least!
Yep. Now it’s stuck on Stone Mountain. 🙄. The tentacles of the plant reach far to stop it mid transit.

Sponsored

Yvetta

Badlands
First Name
Yvetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so I checked again and I got:

"Thank you for your patience, Brian. First, congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco! Your order currently shows In Production-Delay - Plant Hold-Mi Assebly Plnt, MI-Status Update ETA Mar-31-2022. Since you have already received your VIN , you can track your order status using this link, when updates are available: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking ."

I asked what "ETA" meant and got:

"That is the ETA for the next status update. We would recommend checking back after this date for updated status and details."

What in the name of Lee Iococca does that mean?
That doesn't stay up to date either

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Now it’s stuck on Stone Mountain. 🙄. The tentacles of the plant reach far to stop it mid transit.
Very wierd. You would think there is no reason not to go ahead and send it to the dealership w/a hold then. At least that portion of the operation would be finished. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is gonna finish whatever it needs in a railyard somewhere! Is it gonna go back to MAP? Or procede on to the dealership? It's gotta go someplace!

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting for delivery on mine. Original day before it was removed on the tracker was 3/16. Once shipped the dealer told me 3/21. I contacted them on Monday the 21'st and they said it should arrive any day now. Still waiting.......

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very wierd. You would think there is no reason not to go ahead and send it to the dealership w/a hold then. At least that portion of the operation would be finished. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is gonna finish whatever it needs in a railyard somewhere! Is it gonna go back to MAP? Or procede on to the dealership? It's gotta go someplace!
My point exactly!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracker shows in production 2/28/2022. Previously told EDD 3/20/2022.
Yesterday I used the chat and was told vehicle was produced, and its only been two days past EDD and to wait for updates.

....today the chat said vehicle has been produced but has a plant hold in Michigan. Hold until 4/25/2022, unless the delay is lifted before then. Previous chats/updates said there was not a hold on my vehicle.

I take it as a part of the chip delays other build weeks received info about their holds sooner and were told May EDD. I would assume the only thing that would change is if the production line pauses and they start running the almost complete broncos down the line again. Either way wish they would have given this update sooner. Wish the pizza tracker had more details...

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
That doesnt stay up to date ..
On My Daughters it will tell her one day that is built, then the Next it tell hers its shipped , then goes back to built
At this point "built" would be an improvement for me! Does she have a "plant hold" on hers? won't show in the tracker...you gotta ask customer service or your dealer. My salesman can't get into their tracking system while the new car manager is on vacation, so I gotta wait till next week to confirm w/them.

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called Ford and my EDD has been moved from 3/24 to 4/4. I have tried to be patient and understanding about all of this, and a lot of you are worse off than I am. But I am starting to get a little frustrated and angry. As it stands, the financing I arranged will expire, so I'll have to apply again, and I have a garage filled with parts (and more coming) that are way past return status if any of them fail... I know, first world problems, and I'll have it eventually and will love it. But everyone is tired of hearing me gripe about it, so this group is about all I have... lol.

A part of me is wondering if they are shipping the ones missing chips ahead of the ones that are built now to clear out the mountain...

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called Ford and my EDD has been moved from 3/24 to 4/4. I have tried to be patient and understanding about all of this, and a lot of you are worse off than I am. But I am starting to get a little frustrated and angry. As it stands, the financing I arranged will expire, so I'll have to apply again, and I have a garage filled with parts (and more coming) that are way past return status if any of them fail... I know, first world problems, and I'll have it eventually and will love it. But everyone is tired of hearing me gripe about it, so this group is about all I have... lol.

A part of me is wondering if they are shipping the ones missing chips ahead of the ones that are built now to clear out the mountain...
Did they use the term "EDD" or "ETA"? The "ETA" is a new thing...means your truck goes before the parole board, nothing else I guess. Did they say "plant hold"? These are new terms they are just using now...I would suppose a new set of style points was handed down to CSS last week. Just trying to cypher what the latest CS lingo means🤔

P.S. Gripe away! Thats what this thread is for!
Sponsored