Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still sitting In Production :mad:
My Tracker still showing built (3/30) with eta 4/19-25 . Literally no movement at all yet it seems all those in the 2/28 and on weeks are getting shipped
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Tracker still showing built (3/30) with eta 4/19-25 . Literally no movement at all yet it seems all those in the 2/28 and on weeks are getting shipped
I was confirmed built 2/26 and now still at MAP due to plant hold. End date is April 25 but originally was March 13

Sponsored

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was built on 2/28 and it wasn’t delivered until 3/28. Tracker and Shipped email didn’t arrive until after delivery.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was built on 2/28 and it wasn’t delivered until 3/28. Tracker and Shipped email didn’t arrive until after delivery.
That’s hopeful, I guess. Were you delivered by rail or convoy? Tracker never moved out of In Production until after delivered?

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s hopeful, I guess. Were you delivered by rail or convoy? Tracker never moved out of In Production until after delivered?
Convoy. Tracker did update to built, but no email.

Crush0205

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same I've been built since 3/08 but I have a plant hold. I chatted with Ford and I'm just waiting for the shipment and I have not EDD. It's so annoying.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same I've been built since 3/08 but I have a plant hold. I chatted with Ford and I'm just waiting for the shipment and I have not EDD. It's so annoying.
If only we knew what “plant hold” meant

Sponsored

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah I’m in 2/28, still waiting on shipment.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Original build date 2/14. Now 2/21. No email from Ford. The sales team at Capital Ford in Carson City, Nevada called and emailed me about the initial date. Thank you Val and Val!

2 door EG Base Man Squatch Aux Switches and Block Heater.
Ordered from Capital Ford as well, but just updated my order to Everglades so hoping sometime over the summer.

Crush0205

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So from what the rep told me it's solely due to shipping. I have all my modules assigned and I show built in the tracker since 3/08.

I think the hold is because my dealer is smaller and in the middle of PA so they aren't shipping until they have enough broncos to send this way.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So from what the rep told me it's solely due to shipping. I have all my modules assigned and I show built in the tracker since 3/08.

I think the hold is because my dealer is smaller and in the middle of PA so they aren't shipping until they have enough broncos to send this way.
I’m middle AL…would think T&C had enough broncos being delivered to not have a delay

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked up on mine this AM. Still "in production" on tracker. Still "plant hold" according to chat. Today was my "ETA" day, but as I suspected, chat informs me that has changed to 4/20-4/26. O well! Hurry up and wait!
Sponsored