Sponsored

2.3-2.7-5.0 Manual, Automatic and no option for Unicorn Horns Dagnabbit!

spars332

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

I came to this forum and was a (Lurker, GASP). I stayed because the people were helpful and willing to answer noob questions. There didn't seem to be any in-fighting or arguing, just friendly debates on differing opinions.

Since the reveal, it's become a huge negative because people are not happy they can't get what they anticipated in being able to choose. I understand that, disappointment SUCKS!

Unfortunately it is what it is. Make the decision and move on already. If it upsets you that much that you need
to make multiple threads on "Why,Who do they think they are, " just move on. Doesn't matter at this stage in the game who you know or threatening to not buy. For each one of you in that category there are 20 who already wrote the check to buy one.

Am I unhappy with the available drivetrain options, Damn right I am! Maybe in Model year 2 or 3 the lightbulb will illuminate and the 1200hp ,99000000000 ftlb of torque configuration will be available , and most of us will die in a fire ball of intense heat when we accidentally run off the far side of Devils Peak! (Joking)

Not telling anyone what to do, not directing this at any particular person. I have quit reading those threads after the first 2 and any others if I believe that is what they are about.
Sponsored

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're probably right.
Time for me to check out for awhile. Pull a Chrispy , cool off and come back in a few months. Check back in when Ford gets the packages/options ironed out. It's still a beautiful truck.

My 69 needs my attention now. Just got 2k in parts delivered!!! :cool:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me I am extremely disappointed because of what seems like marketing inconsistencies. There are huge advantages to a solid front axle in simplicity of upgrades, and durability for like vs like. This can be overcome by using a stronger IFS (hence the M210) which can run 35’s or bigger. And we have been shown and told that Bronco can have 35’s on any trim level, and shown it can come with the manual. But now, 3 days later it turns out none of that is true and the manual is basically a budget option and it doesn’t work with anything that makes the Bronco cool. ESPECIALLY the more durable front end. I do not trust the m190 front end for any serious wheeling, and swapping it is 100% unrealistic. I understand why the manual doesn’t come with the 2.7, the torque rating is way too low. But the manual not being available with the Sasquatch is 100% shenanigans.

OP
OP

spars332

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me I am extremely disappointed because of what seems like marketing inconsistencies. There are huge advantages to a solid front axle in simplicity of upgrades, and durability for like vs like. This can be overcome by using a stronger IFS (hence the M210) which can run 35’s or bigger. And we have been shown and told that Bronco can have 35’s on any trim level, and shown it can come with the manual. But now, 3 days later it turns out none of that is true and the manual is basically a budget option and it doesn’t work with anything that makes the Bronco cool. ESPECIALLY the more durable front end. I do not trust the m190 front end for any serious wheeling, and swapping it is 100% unrealistic. I understand why the manual doesn’t come with the 2.7, the torque rating is way too low. But the manual not being available with the Sasquatch is 100% shenanigans.
I agree wholeheartedly!

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you want the 210 + MT, you have to order the badlands.

There is NO TECHNICAL reason the MT + SAS option would not work.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tflnow posted a video about a company that will mate an aftermarket MT to your 2.7t. They will also drop a coyote in for $30k and supercharge it for another $15k. What a bargain!

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure unicorn horns are an option.
Sponsored