Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my base, 2.3L, 2 door, auto, Rapid Red Sasquatch with modular bumper, safari bar and auxiliary switches a couple of weeks ago. Been enjoying it for a few hundred miles so far.

Ford Bronco 2.3 Auto Sasquatch Club 20211024_132457

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my base, 2.3L, 2 door, auto, Rapid Red Sasquatch with modular bumper, safari bar and auxiliary switches a couple of weeks ago. Been enjoying it for a few hundred miles so far.

Ford Bronco 2.3 Auto Sasquatch Club 20211024_132457
Even though I would have preferred it as a manual transmission, it's completely F'ing rad!!!! Sweet Ride!!!

qbd1414

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How is the 2.3 4 door Sasquatch now that you have been driving ? ... I have a 2.3 non-sas Big Bend 4 door with rear locker and really like the drive it's my commuter too, but had a second order in that I just changed from a 2 door 2.7 Sas due to the constraints ... this will probably end up going to a kid to drive. This is a late res so I am unsure when I will get and don't mind waiting but I am afraid constraints are only getting worse.

Base Sasquatch
2.3 L
4 door soft top
nothing else...

I actually don't like the aux switches in my Big Bend would rather have the sunglass case to be honest... but I may regret that one day, but I have no clue what I will add to the aux... and I do want to keep the msrp low. I do want to change the speakers though.

OP
OP
DonM

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How is the 2.3 4 door Sasquatch now that you have been driving ? ... I have a 2.3 non-sas Big Bend 4 door with rear locker and really like the drive it's my commuter too, but had a second order in that I just changed from a 2 door 2.7 Sas due to the constraints ... this will probably end up going to a kid to drive. This is a late res so I am unsure when I will get and don't mind waiting but I am afraid constraints are only getting worse.

Base Sasquatch
2.3 L
4 door soft top
nothing else...

I actually don't like the aux switches in my Big Bend would rather have the sunglass case to be honest... but I may regret that one day, but I have no clue what I will add to the aux... and I do want to keep the msrp low. I do want to change the speakers though.
I have a Base Sasquatch 4DR with the 2.3. It has be fantastic. Have had it since like 8/11 and have just over 4,000 miles on her. Included in that is a round trip from Cincinnati to Charleston, SC and back and half of a round trip from Cincinnati to Gulf Shores, AL. Last fill up, according to Fuelly, was 19.6 mpg. Trip meter shows like 19.3. Just put a tank of ethanol free in at 90 octane. We’ll see how that goes.

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Base Sasquatch 4DR with the 2.3. It has be fantastic. Have had it since like 8/11 and have just over 4,000 miles on her. Included in that is a round trip from Cincinnati to Charleston, SC and back and half of a round trip from Cincinnati to Gulf Shores, AL. Last fill up, according to Fuelly, was 19.6 mpg. Trip meter shows like 19.3. Just put a tank of ethanol free in at 90 octane. We’ll see how that goes.
This is good to hear! I have a 4dr big bend sas with 2.3 and have started having seconds thoughts but I already have a build date! Was thinking the wheels might be to much for the 2.3. Might sounds great considering it's sas

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just received Ford's confirmation on my order for a 2022:

Base Sasquatch
4DR
2.3L Auto
Area 51
Soft Top
Aux Switches

...and now a scheduled build date of 2/7.
9 days between ordering and scheduling - I guess this is the magic combo!

Last edited:

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think most of you will be pleasantly surprised with the performance and probably somewhat disappointed with the economy. We have both a Ranger Super Crew 4x4 2.3L and Super Crew F150 4x4 2.7L in our family stable. Drag race isn't as lopsided as I expected, maybe 1 car length at 60, 2 at 1/4 mile?. Driven on similar loops, economy is roughly 10% better on 2.3 w/less weight and smaller tires. Probably smaller margin in the Bronco/same to same model and features. I happened to get exposure to the 2.3 4DR SQ and it was 100% good to go in normal street driving, reinforcing my expectation that the gearing and 10sp would make the 2.3 adequate. I ordered a 2.7, but will move to 2.3 with no hesitation, depending on constraints and timing of delivery.
2door 2.3 sas white overhead switch block heater keyless entry floor mats confirmation email may 28 2021

Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m a little late posting my 2.3 BD 4 door Auto Squatch. Picked up on 11/22. Loving everything about it. More power and torque than I expected, especially on the low end. Only two minor concerns. I’ve inspected it thoroughly and noticed there is one sharp edge on the mic top on the passenger side. The tires really do pick up rocks so I recommend getting mud flaps for the front. It will save your paint. I tried the Ford mud flaps and cut out slots for the rock rails like others have posted. But there really isn’t anything hold the side of the flap to the fender flare. I found a set of mud flaps through northern tool that fits really nice with minimal cutting. They are really thick and tough for the price. I’ll post some links and pictures if anyone is interested.

19BE8F51-2388-4A9C-8D12-6013D7FBB4E5.jpeg

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there fellow Basesquatchers,
Question for the group - does your 4 door Basesquatch have a skid plate on the gas tank? Mine does not...It has this tiny 3” inch or so angled plate bolted to where the front of the tank skid would be. Just Bronco Off-Rodeo which by the way, was completely awesome, and the staff stated EVERY SAS Bronco come s with fuel tank skid plates. I have the mod bumper so I have the front skid. Just wondering if I am missing a skid plate on the gas tank

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question for the group - does your 4 door Basesquatch have a skid plate on the gas tank? Mine does not...It has this tiny 3” inch or so angled plate bolted to where the front of the tank skid would be. Just Bronco Off-Rodeo which by the way, was completely awesome, and the staff stated EVERY SAS Bronco come s with fuel tank skid plates. I have the mod bumper so I have the front skid. Just wondering if I am missing a skid plate on the gas tank
Just took delivery yesterday. Here’s a pic of my underbody. No skid on the 2.7 anyways
Ford Bronco 2.3 Auto Sasquatch Club 1646241910522

Last edited:

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mone didn't either. I have abig bend sasquatch with mod bumper. Only front skid. Definitely something I need to buy soon
Sponsored