Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is gone. I have no need for Bronco6g anymore. I have a Land Rover Defender, which is my third in 30 years amongst many other cars. JLR has their issues too, but not needed to be discussed here. i no longer own a Ford. I merely posted to let all know what I dealt with regarding the manual transmission. The Land Rover IS a superior car to the Bronco. Sorry Ford troll. Ford quality is sh*t and they are poorly outsourcing engineering specs with no solution. I looked into lemon law, but to establish that will require more time than I want to spend on a poorly made ford engineered product when I can look elsewhere in the market place. The Bronco is a great concept that was poorly executed by Ford. My Slovakian made Defender runs miles on the Ford manufacturing…. Hate to say it.
First of all I'm not a troll if you checked my avatar you would know that. Second I've owned Ford products for 40 plus years and have had no real issues. You're just a bitter demanding person who probably bought a Bronco just to be part of the latest fad not because you really wanted one. If Landrovers are so good why didn't you just buy another one in the first place? You didn't pursue lemon laws because you knew you didn't have a leg to stand on. A rattling transmission not associated with any known failures in an otherwise fully functioning vehicle does not warrant lemon laws. Annoying yes but not legally a lemon. Go find a Landrover forum and you'll find they aren't without issues either. Good day:bow::bow::bow:
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First of all I'm not a troll if you checked my avatar you would know that. Second I've owned Ford products for 40 plus years and have had no real issues. You're just a bitter demanding person who probably bought a Bronco just to be part of the latest fad not because you really wanted one. If Landrovers are so good why didn't you just buy another one in the first place? You didn't pursue lemon laws because you knew you didn't have a leg to stand on. A rattling transmission not associated with any known failures in an otherwise fully functioning vehicle does not warrant lemon laws. Annoying yes but not legally a lemon. Go find a Landrover forum and you'll find they aren't without issues either. Good day:bow::bow::bow:
This!

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brought my 22 Base into my dealer this past week for the first time. I've been hearing the TSB-like symptoms for a long time. It was a fairly warm day so I wasn't sure if they'd be able to replicate the noise, but called me mid-day to say they had and had already ordered the parts. Dealer stated they've done the repair on a "handful" of Broncos and have not had any return yet due to the noise coming back. Time will tell, but I hope it solves the problem.

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brought my 22 Base into my dealer this past week for the first time. I've been hearing the TSB-like symptoms for a long time. It was a fairly warm day so I wasn't sure if they'd be able to replicate the noise, but called me mid-day to say they had and had already ordered the parts. Dealer stated they've done the repair on a "handful" of Broncos and have not had any return yet due to the noise coming back. Time will tell, but I hope it solves the problem.
My dealer replaced the transmission, however, they said they would not mess with the TSB.
Do you mind sharing the name of the dealer that is performing the TSB?
Sponsored

Last edited: