First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know, with this issue it will take them forever in order to duplicate it, if they even can. Which means leaving our Broncos for at the very least two weeks. I honestly gave up attempting to bring this up with my dealership.

On another note, my clutch pedal squeaks, so I'm going to re bring that up to them on the 10th. That kind of annoys me much more so.
Sponsored

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once in a while I'll pull out of my driveway and it will be like the truck lurches back and forth constantly in first gear as if I'm bouncing on the throttle. If I let off, then accelerate again normally it goes away. I chalk it up to it just being the engine warming up.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once in a while I'll pull out of my driveway and it will be like the truck lurches back and forth constantly in first gear as if I'm bouncing on the throttle. If I let off, then accelerate again normally it goes away. I chalk it up to it just being the engine warming up.
Mines doing the same - even after 12k miles. It’s every so often and not at all consistent. Once I let off and reapply - it goes away. I posted earlier in this thread - but, I was hoping there was more information discovered at this point.

DooleySD

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, manual, high package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has happened to my Bronco a few times as well and I'm at about 6k. What are people using for gas? I use regular, not premium. Is anyone experiencing the bronco buck when filling it with the high test?

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has happened to my Bronco a few times as well and I'm at about 6k. What are people using for gas? I use regular, not premium. Is anyone experiencing the bronco buck when filling it with the high test?
Yup.

Sponsored

DooleySD

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, manual, high package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High test and still bucking. Hopefully FoMoCo ends up doing a TSB on it at some point.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am thinking (1) Low fluid level or (2) Friction plate not seated correctly or completely. However, as my wife will tell you, I have been wrong before. Good luck!

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been experiencing the same issue, as I commented many times in the other thread. Someone else mentioned a possible vacuum leak and I'm wondering if that might be the case of mine.

In my 7MT, when I give it gas (parked or driving) and let go, I get a "click" noise every time I let my foot off the pedal. It kind of sounds like a solenoid opening and closing, aka possible vacuum leak (local Bronco guys said it sound like a vacuum leak). The dealer heard it but couldn't find where it was coming from. Thoughts?
So the dealership said, that yes they heard it, but they couldn't do anything about it? Weird ...

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's the current resolution on it....

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the current resolution on it....
Did you kind of look at your advisor and say, "Well that was helpful." Or something else in a sarcastic tone that indicated displeasure with their inability to do what they are trained to do?

Sponsored

black1985gt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1976 F150, 2006 Harley Softail
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have about 8k on my 7MT badlands and run 93 in it. I get the hesitation in the morning when leaving the gym to head to work. So the bronco is still slightly warmed up after the drive to the gym. It goes away after it warms up though.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Strictly 93. Hasn’t happened in several weeks now. 13,700 miles. Keeping an eye on this thread, because as much as it doesn’t seem detrimental - just let off gas and then reapply has been the solution for me - I’d like to know if there is a TSB one day.

jboes13

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar issues with my 7MT badlands. Ran both 87 and 93 at times. Cold starts and warm starts both had same issue. Only in first 2-3 minutes of a drive. And never reoccurring, just randomly. Currently at 11k miles

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine hasn't done it again for a couple of months at this point.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad I found this thread. Badlands Sasquatch here. Premium gas only. 3800 miles. This lurching happens every few weeks for me in first gear around 3000 rpm. It happens most leaving work after the truck has sat outside for at least a few hours. No noticeable link to ambient temperature (30 degrees to 90 degrees in Ohio since March).

@Ford Motor Company what is going on here to identify and fix the problem??? I think this is a safety issue. Pulling out into traffic with the vehicle lurching and not responding as expected is very dangerous.
Sponsored