Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, a lot of you had questions about how the 2.3 Manual did with 35's installed. So I made a detailed video review. Hope this answers all the questions.

Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice video, I don’t have the manual but my cousin has a manual Badlands coming I’ll send him your video!

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video, I don’t have the manual but my cousin has a manual Badlands coming I’ll send him your video!
Thanks!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh New Brunswick! Not sure why I thought you were in Ontario, but the channel name makes a lot more sense now.

Great video as always.

I have a very similar Bronco on order--just four door instead of two door and with only the Mid package. I admittedly had some reservations about not going with the High or Lux package, but after watching a few of your videos, I honestly don't think I'd use the High or Lux features that often. Glad I opted to save the money to put towards other accessories I actually will use.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh New Brunswick! Not sure why I thought you were in Ontario, but the channel name makes a lot more sense now.

Great video as always.

I have a very similar Bronco on order--just four door instead of two door and with only the Mid package. I admittedly had some reservations about not going with the High or Lux package, but after watching a few of your videos, I honestly don't think I'd use the High or Lux features that often. Glad I opted to save the money to put towards other accessories I actually will use.
Good call! Yea, at first it was cool to have all the cameras, big screen and sensors... But now if I'd do it all over I'd get no package (with manual cause you don't get command start) and install my own heated seats.

Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, a lot of you had questions about how the 2.3 Manual did with 35's installed. So I made a detailed video review. Hope this answers all the questions.

Great video, thanks for the detailed analysis.

Gotta love the Tim Horton’s coffee, eh?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good call! Yea, at first it was cool to have all the cameras, big screen and sensors... But now if I'd do it all over I'd get no package (with manual cause you don't get command start) and install my own heated seats.
Last year I had just the standard package on my order. But thanks to the delays I was able to save up more than I expected so I switched to the Mid package.

Truthfully, I'm not sure if the Mid package is a good use of money, part of me wants to switch back to standard package. Intelligent Access is super nice--not having to fumble around in your pocket for a key fob in the winter when you're wearing gloves is awesome. And I could see myself using the rear power outlet from time to time.

But beyond that... meh... I can do without. Dual zone climate control I don't care about, the Navigation stuff I don't care about, and a lot of the Co-Pilot 360 stuff becomes super annoying in the snow or on roads that aren't well-maintained. I don't even really like heated seats all that much--although admittedly I've only ever owned vehicles with cloth seats, and I never sat in the vinyl seats on a cold day (I've heard leather and vinyl can be brutal in the winter).

Honestly the thing that tipped me over the edge towards the Mid package was compatibility with the FordPass Performance App. On the off-chance that Ford releases a really cool application, I didn't want to be stuck with the standard package that isn't compatible with the app.

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Command start? What’s that?

AaronS

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the vid! I am definitely sticking with the manual now. I am going back and forth on weather I "need" the cameras in the high package which is the only reason I opted for it over the mid package.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love this guy and his Bronco. Your Bronco is beautiful!

One question -- are you going to get your windows tinted at some point? That would make it look killer with the black, imo.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this guy and his Bronco. Your Bronco is beautiful!

One question -- are you going to get your windows tinted at some point? That would make it look killer with the black, imo.
Thanks! Probably this summer. Too cold right now haha.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously. Is that remote start?
oh sorry, must be a slang. Didn't even notice the difference untill you pointed it out. Yes, remote start.
Sponsored